[REL] Fresh Server [R63, Pre Shuffle, C#]

Nocno95

Dec 1, 2013
Fresh Server - R63 Pre Shuffle, C#

This Emulator served us on Fresh for many, many years and was proven to hold over 2,000 users online with no lag at all. It's features are too numerous to list, and we have no clean database for it.

If you want to construct a hotel with this server, start with a clean Phoenix database and go from there. It should mostly work with a blank Phoenix database, as we migrated from Phoenix to Butterfly with little to no database changes.

This server can be considered feature complete for R63, pre shuffle standards.

All the other information I have for you is a command list:

Code:
accept
AcceptProposal
addtag
alert
AllignFurni
back
Balance
ban
bancount
BuyCredits
buypixels
buyx
catarefresh
cleancache
CloseDice
coins
come
commands
connection
coords
copylook
dance
decline
DeclineProposal
deleteMission
disablediagonal
DisableFastWalk
disablefollow
disablefriends
disablegift
disableinvite
disablemimic
disabletrade
disconnect
DisconnectClient
Dispose
Divorce
dropItem
dropkick
empty
emptyfriends
emptypets
enable
enablefollow
enablefriends
enableInvites
enablestatus
enabletrade
eventsAlert
explore
faceless
facepalm
faq
fastwalk
flush
flushbots
flushnavi
Fly
forceheight
forcerot
forcestate
freeze
getstaff
giveBadge
giveCrystals
giveItem
GivePoints
globalcredits
GlobalPixels
handitem
HaveSex
healeveryone
Help
hit
hotelalert
HotelSummon
HowManyRooms
Hug
idle
ignore
info
invisible
ipban
kick
kiss
langban
language
lay
linkAlert
listen
makesay
massbadge
masscredits
masspixels
moonwalk
mordi
mute
NextReward
offerduel
openroom
overridee
party
pickall
pixels
PlaceAmount
poof
powerlevels
Propose
protection
pull
push
redeemhand
RegId
registerIRC
review
RigDice
RollDice
room
roomalert
roombadge
RoomBan
RoomClone
roomkick
roommute
RoomRave
roomsay
RoomUnban
Safe
sellroom
seteffect
SetFillMode
setmax
setspeed
Shoelace
ShowWhispers
shutdown
sit
slapass
SmokeWeed
SpinSlot
Staff
StaffAlert
stalk
StartDeathmatchGame
superban
teleport
tradeX
transform
twerk
unbanUser
unload
UnloadMyRooms
unmute
Update
updateblacklist
updatefurni
updatemodels
UpdateRewards
userinfo
Verified
ViewBans
ViewMutes
warp
Wealth
wheresmypet
whosonline
Winner

--------------- PSA ---------------
Don't mind the terrible, shitty code. At one point it was maintained solely by me and I only retained the sourcecode, and during some inevitable retro drama - the source was decompiled from the executable and a bunch of shitty developers coded on the top of it, unfortunately including myself once the decompiled trash had been developed too far to go back to the original codebase. So that is why nothing is named, there's useless checks everywhere, something any developer has seen with decompiled code.

Credits:

Maritnmine

Without Maritnmine, there would be no open source Butterfly. Thank you for your huge contribution. Without this Emulator I would never have learned C#.

Divide

Recoded every wired item in the game. A considerable undertaking, even though he had 1 really badly coded task handling every wired in the game for over 1,500 online users. Unfortunately he did this great work on a decompiled codebase which in the end made it impossible to move back to the old, organised and pretty code.

Jonteh

I spent an unknown amount of years improving, fixing, occasionally breaking and generally working on this server. It was for a while my pride and joy, until I had my balls cut off and conceded to working on a decompiled version of it. I hated it from that point on, but money is money so I kept working on it.

Other developers

A bunch of other cretins were unfortunately, allowed to work on this server. They did more harm than good but still, some good things were accomplished. Y'all made me alot of money as I had to fix so many of your issues.

Muscab

This server is released with this fine mans blessing. He spent an incredible amount of money toward development of this server, many pizzas, and many ubereats and even more McDonald's breakfasts. He had to put up with a stupid amount of derps, bugs, and issues while they were worked out. Kudos for the patience, but we got there in the end.

Closing notes

There is zero support for this emulator. It reached the end of it's life in January this year, and unfortunately we don't care about this beast of a server anymore. It's stable to do anything.

Sorry about not having a database, but our DB has undergone many many changes since moving to a new emulator this year, so I wouldn't be able to provide one even if I wanted to.

Download

Code:
https://frstatic-b.fresh-hotel.org/downloads/FreshPreShuffle.rar

Hello Muscab... your emulator gives me this error, what's missing?

nucro

Dec 23, 2020
Code:
https://frstatic-b.fresh-hotel.org/downloads/FreshPreShuffle.rar
never thought a popular hotel would release any of its assets but this is cool.
What's the point? r63b has way more features than r63 and it's not like you can use the nostalgia factor with r63 since it was still used recently.
I appreciate it, especially with the community these days. Thank you!
hi i'm sorry to bother but by any chances have you still got this emulator's files please ? the link is dead
i would love to run again a r63a for entertaining my nostalgia but i can't find it anywhere and it seems that this emulator is the best for r63a :(
thank you in advance !

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
hi i'm sorry to bother but by any chances have you still got this emulator's files please ? the link is dead
i would love to run again a r63a for entertaining my nostalgia but i can't find it anywhere and it seems that this emulator is the best for r63a :(
thank you in advance !

Users who are viewing this thread