[REL] Custom Habpop Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
hi guys! this is a super mega release for all retros.
as the ex-owner of Habpop.net, we have reopened twice and ive come to the conclusion that i am unable to properly own a hotel due to the overworking and consistent nature of it, but we have established ourselves to run on our ongoing creations of custom content.

due to this, i have decided to share our hardwork with the retro community that im sure you will all appreciate
included are: long female hairs, bomber jackets, vans shoes, hoodies, and a LOT more. not everything is included in the screenshots so please take a look at the swf files.

i have provided all unprotected swf files, figuremap and figuredata for 125 clothing items for your wardrobe. i am unable to provide exact details as to how you add custom content, but there are a lot of tutorials on the forum that explain.

V4Nwc0U.png

qY8CJEd.png

kx7OzNk.png

New download link:-

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurma

Oct 12, 2011
I've tried adding these to my current Figuredata/map xml files, for Arcturus, Half the custom clothes show in the clothes changer - however half the clothes now don't load (Including the latest clothes that worked previous) and everything ends up in one place (Under the hair catergory....:p). No doubt I am doing it wrong. If anybody has configured or is able to configure these into the XML files, and willing to share that'd be great! Thanks!

Rahqel

Jun 23, 2018
Is there only Habpop's clothes or are there some already available somewhere else, to know if I should sort them or not.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Is there only Habpop's clothes or are there some already available somewhere else, to know if I should sort them or not.
This release only has habpops custom clothing + some of the generic clothing I would think.

Chakaa

i love you
Jun 23, 2018
been looking for this, thanks for the release <3_<3

EDIT : tried adding this but none of the custom clothes showed up :confused:

Last edited:

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Mind posting the sellable furniture swfs? The ones where you double click and get the clothing? If so I'll edit this release and release it.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
been looking for this, thanks for the release <3_<3

EDIT : tried adding this but none of the custom clothes showed up :confused:
I added them and the clothes wont load. Not sure if its because im using plus. The clothes are there but not loading. Swfs are in correct place... I even went and placed them in my hof_furni just to see if that was it. Nothing. (cleared cache also)

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Here is a backup mirror for the pack

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
I don’t know why you guys are having trouble, make sure to organize your figure data in the correct types. I’m pretty sure figure map can be added anywhere but in your figure data there are sections for each type of clothing that you need to manually add accordingly. I labeled each section (cc, ch, lg) because not everyone’s figure data is the same. I also have furniture SWFs for some clothing but I wasn’t sure if people knew how to add catalogue clothing in their tables. There isn’t a tutorial on that and I don’t feel like making one.

Chakaa

i love you
Jun 23, 2018
I don’t know why you guys are having trouble, make sure to organize your figure data in the correct types. I’m pretty sure figure map can be added anywhere but in your figure data there are sections for each type of clothing that you need to manually add accordingly. I labeled each section (cc, ch, lg) because not everyone’s figure data is the same. I also have furniture SWFs for some clothing but I wasn’t sure if people knew how to add catalogue clothing in their tables. There isn’t a tutorial on that and I don’t feel like making one.
my bad, it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread