[Rel] Both MEPHP v1 And v2 [Rel]

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Hi Guys, I Coded These Ages Ago And Just Decided To Put Them On CodePen And Then I Realised Why Not Put Them On Devbest They Were My First Ever Web Designs So Dont Judge Me Please.

V1:
V2:
Screenshots:

V1 -
V2 -

Like I Said They Are My First Ever Projects They Were Made 8 Years Ago So Please Do Not Judge.

I Hope You Enjoy :D!

Last edited:

Dobby

Nov 8, 2010
Nothing special. Your design is horrible (no offence)

Just checked out your cms "Skyblue" its not a CMS. Its just another template

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Worst design I've ever seen. Sorry, but since its ages ago hopefully you improved.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
The version one template looks better than the version 2 template. Just the color usage is really bad so I'm not going to prefer that at all and just use other colors not these ones because they make it look bad.

@LeChris

I haven't seen any good work coming from your side. You can judge but you can't say that you've done better. I'm glad that he's proud with what he presented here,

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
I personally like Version 2 better, here's why:

Version 1:
-There is no real surrounding around the navigation text.
-The navigation text isn't designed and is just a normal <a href="url">Text</a>, therefore the reason it's blue and underlined.
-The color choices are horrible. For example: When you click on a pages navigation text, it turns a weird color and does not fit.
-The Logo is off to the left way too much, maybe align it to the center?
-The footer has no design, nor does the body. It's just too plain and makes it look blah.
-The text alignments inside the body is really awkward to read, maybe justify it!
Rating: 0/10

Version 2:
-The login is way too simple, and does not fit the website, I'd hate to take a look at the registration page.
-There is no true area for the logo, it's just too simple up there.
-The navigation text needs to be lowered a little, as it is way to high on the navigation bar.
-There is no true footer, which makes it look like you just didn't feel up to making one so just threw it in the body, not good.
-No true design at all.
Although you learned from your previous version, you should make a new one, as I'm sure you've improve since the last year!
Rating: 3.2/10

Good luck on Version 3, hope you take these into suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread