[Rel] BeggCorp Release PowerPunch Web Design [Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Hi, Guys Where Back With Our Second Project Of The Day. I The Name Seem Kinda Lame But I Couldn't Think Of Anything Else So Here Goes
BTW I'm Not A New Developer I'm Just Releasing Basic Things That Are Noob Friendly. So If You Do Not Like Do Not Download
If You Do Not Trust Do Not Download. I Look Forward To Hearing Ideas From You Guys.

Screenshots:
Index -
Folder Layout -
Admin Panel(Same As SkyBlue's Adming Panel -

Extra Files:
Some Extra Backgrounds To Choose From (Come From SkyBlue Theme)
ReadMe.txt(Must Read) (taken out)

Download:

Virus Scan:

Code:
Extra Info:
Message Me If You Want The Full CMS With the Admin Panel.

Hope You Enjoy :D!

Dobby

Nov 8, 2010
It's okay but it looks very very basic and could be done in 10 minutes. Maybe spend a little more time on it. Change the navigation background and links to suit more as they just don't fit in. Nothing special really.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
It's okay but it looks very very basic and could be done in 10 minutes. Maybe spend a little more time on it. Change the navigation background and links to suit more as they just don't fit in. Nothing special really.
its noob friendly thats why begg corp are getting back to its old ways where releasing both complex and noob friendly cms's and web designs

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
its noob friendly thats why begg corp are getting back to its old ways where releasing both complex and noob friendly cms's and web designs
'Noob-friendly' doesn't mean you make it look like a noob created it (no offense). Making something 'noob-friendly' can be achieved by making the code easy to read by including comments etc.

I'm on mobile so I wont write a lot, but maybe you should learn a little more before you open a 'corp' just to give you a bit of a boost when you actually open it later. As others have said, this is pretty basic and it doesn't matter if it's for a noob or not. It's still a nice start, keep learning and improving man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread