[Rel] AuZRP Emulator [Rel]

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Hey guys, i have no use for this anymore, im not going to be using this emu anymore, tbh its pretty stable ive had 25+ users on it without it crashing for 30 min, its R63 and yea, it has some pointless commands, pretty much all you need in a RP

DOWNLOAD EMU:
DOWNLOAD DB:
Works with R63 swfs and RP CMS

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hey guys, i have no use for this anymore, im not going to be using this emu anymore, tbh its pretty stable ive had 25+ users on it without it crashing for 30 min, its R63 and yea, it has some pointless commands, pretty much all you need in a RP

DOWNLOAD EMU:
DOWNLOAD DB:
Works with R63 swfs and RP CMS
so you call 30 minutes "pretty stable"?

Az3rty0p

Oct 11, 2014
Me I want to know why these are no any table in the db because I would love to test my missing tables ...

Az3rty0p

Oct 11, 2014
No, im saying that the db should work 100% because ive tested and used it, the problem is on your end
Sorry , I'm French , so I think its can come from my I doubt it, because when I search the users table in the db , I do not find it, and I do not know why these ^^ '

Az3rty0p

Oct 11, 2014
Hello, I found the table thank you to you. But now when I run the emotion I get an error :

So, can you help me?

JuniorJunior

Feb 8, 2015
Client is currently undergoing development, we will be back up soon, more features being added and brand new action in process of development! -RushRP Management

HELP!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread