[RECRUITMENT] Graphic Designer

AidenKing

18 and Gay.
Jul 25, 2016
Looking to join the latest radio platform team?
We have many jobs going at FreshHits and Graphic Designer is one of them.
As FreshHits is a radio to produce events to gain money for all different charity's across the UK it will be a voluntary job with us but it would look awesome on your CV that you have put time and effort in for FREE!

Contact us VIA DM

**PAID JOBS WILL ALSO BE GOING BUT ONLY FOR PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC ARTIST**​

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I can help you with this pm me
you can't even design, the last time you spoke to me you was begging me to make you a graphic design for your profile picture. Unless you've taught yourself Microsoft paint lmao.

OT:

I wouldn't suggest anyone from here to do the job.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
you can't even design, the last time you spoke to me you was begging me to make you a graphic design for your profile picture. Unless you've taught yourself Microsoft paint lmao.

OT:

I wouldn't suggest anyone from here to do the job.
Go sleep. I can design better than you, oh and i never begged you for anything you lying shit?

svviift

Dec 6, 2015
Could help you out. email me at [email protected] or [email protected] - freelancer & BA Student. Establishing a larger company at the mo so sites are in splash stages. Happy to send a creative CV copy & some links to stuff I have done & experienced in working with web & radio (speciality of my work).

Would however just point out that free work doesn't look good on a CV and isn't exposure for us, I can probably speak for the majority that we'd rather just volunteer via our own goodwill. Creatives simply don't appreciate that whole ordeal.

Best wishes,
Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread