Recruiting Recruiting Staffs - 2 Servers

ElMayor

Jul 20, 2014
Hello, i have put some time into these servers with my friends and devs to make it big in the community and don't let Habbo Die.

1- PastHabbo.com - A Habbo Retro that's made for nostalgic Habbo Players to revive once again those beautiful days in our adolescence. It's made of modern tools because of security and performance but you can still get the warm feelings of the PastHabbo Hotel.

You must be registered for see images attach

2- HabBobba.com - A Modern Habbo Retro, made with the latest tools and up-to-date. Out catalogue is nice and organized. It has a well controlled economy and customs furnis.

I'm am looking for people who can help and contribute on any aspect so we can grow this community. If we get a strong team I'll personally pay for advertisements and bring new users to discover these amazing worlds. I own a Spanish retro with 300 -500 onlines and it was only possible because the grate support I get from the community our staffs make sure the hotel has games, events, safety and god moods. I Believe we can do the same in the English community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Pasthabbo? Sounds a bit like an Italian pasta dish if you say it quickly 🤣. All joking aside good luck with everything.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Kubbo.City
Warning: simplexml_load_file( ): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /var/www/html/App/Controllers/Api.php on line 184

Warning
: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http%3A%2F%2Fsonic.dedicado.stream%3A8166%2Fstats%3Fsid%3D1" in /var/www/html/App/Controllers/Api.php on line 184

might needa fix these

ElMayor

Jul 20, 2014
Warning: simplexml_load_file( ): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /var/www/html/App/Controllers/Api.php on line 184

Warning
: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http%3A%2F%2Fsonic.dedicado.stream%3A8166%2Fstats%3Fsid%3D1" in /var/www/html/App/Controllers/Api.php on line 184

might needa fix these
We know, that's just the radio API because the Radio Hosting is acting up

Users who are viewing this thread