Recompilable Habbo.swf R63 2011-04-12

ntuative

Oct 5, 2021
Hi All

As mentioned in my previous post I'm releasing a recompilable Habbo.swf from 2011-04-12. The source can be found on my with a precompiled debugging SWF available under the bin folder, the debug SWF has logging enabled which can be a bit much. Please note that Wired may have some issues as the original sources exports get reused across classes which leads to some further obfuscation.

You can compile the project yourself using the which I recommend using with the AS3MXML VSCode extension, config files for both VSCode and Intellij have been provided. Testing can be done with Uber or an older version of Phoenix that alongside an appropriate set of 2011 SWF's.

Next I'll be working on translating a more manually reversed source to Haxe and OpenFL in attempt to make a native client, hopefully I'll have another release soon.

Screenshot:
You must be registered for see images attach

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Awesome release. Thanks for the share, just downloaded it & had a little play around.

Also thanks for those other SWFs on your Git ^^

ntuative

Oct 5, 2021
After seeing @Sledmore working on an emulator I decided to also make a recompilable version of .

I've included a precompiled versioned along with the original SWF after having its bytecode modified to reverse the packages/classes/methods/getters/setters.

This version includes the updated sidebar among other things.

The white background can be fixed be recompiling with a -default-background-color argument. Likewise the issues within the screenshot are due to still running the older clients flash vars.

Screenshot:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
After seeing @Sledmore working on an emulator I decided to also make a recompilable version of .

I've included a precompiled versioned along with the original SWF after having its bytecode modified to reverse the packages/classes/methods/getters/setters.

This version includes the updated sidebar among other things.

The white background can be fixed be recompiling with a -default-background-color argument. Likewise the issues within the screenshot are due to still running the older clients flash vars.

Screenshot:

Thats by far my favourite version of Flash Habbo!

ntuative

Oct 5, 2021
I've now updated the 2011 SWF source to include the manual tidying that I've performed, this has been fairly intensive piece of work for the past week and I believe I've made a decent dent on making the source more useful overall. However, due to the size of the client there is still a substantial amount that is obfuscated.

Users who are viewing this thread