GTA SA Real World Gaming Roleplay

iRage

Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys, I'm iRage I'm the founder of zGaming which closed a while back. I'm back with my own community (again) This time it's Real World Gaming! We will be a multi gaming community, with a SA-MP server, a Minecraft server and MUCH MORE!

Check us out!

SA-MP Server IP: samp.rw-gaming.com

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Website looks pretty nice. I'll check out the server whenever more people are on. Though I am pretty surprised to see you here, something I would have never expected I guess. Good luck though. I'd expect to see a good future if it is in fact the real (iRage).

There's also formats to this section to follow if you want your thread to stay here.

iRage

Jan 18, 2014
Website looks pretty nice. I'll check out the server whenever more people are on. Though I am pretty surprised to see you here, something I would have never expected I guess. Good luck though. I'd expect to see a good future if it is in fact the real (iRage).

There's also formats to this section to follow if you want your thread to stay here.
I am infact the real iRage, It hasn't launched at all yet, So the site needs some fixing and there will be more people on as soon as we get going.

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Oh god,no. RWRP is on my long term avoidlist.

If you're looking for a NGRP style shoot-em-up, this is for you, otherwise probably not.

edit: is this the old RWRP re-opening or did you just pick the name up?

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
It's not an edit of NGG, it's completely from Scratch.

I didin't say it is a NGRP edit, I said it plays like a NGRP gamemode - light/medium at best RP.

This is from my experiance with 'real world gaming' - the community has a rather bad name among more heavy roleplayers.

iRage

Jan 18, 2014
I didin't say it is a NGRP edit, I said it plays like a NGRP gamemode - light/medium at best RP.

This is from my experiance with 'real world gaming' - the community has a rather bad name among more heavy roleplayers.
Well this is completely new. It is not a light roleplay. It's a medium/high Roleplay server, we expect you to roleplay at all times. (Unless fuck all people are online.)

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Well this is completely new. It is not a light roleplay. It's a medium/high Roleplay server, we expect you to roleplay at all times. (Unless fuck all people are online.)
Well in that case I would advise against the name 'Real World' - a lot of people, including myself, will confuse it with a rather terrible roleplay server ( ) of the same name that closed a month or so ago- It keeps popping up every few months.

iRage

Jan 18, 2014
Well in that case I would advise against the name 'Real World' - a lot of people, including myself, will confuse it with a rather terrible roleplay server of the same name that closed a month or so ago- It keeps popping up every few months.
The terrible roleplaying server you're thinking of is similar to USRP, full of keyboard warrior squeakers, trying to get known in this cruel cruel world.

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
The terrible roleplaying server you're thinking of is similar to USRP, full of keyboard warrior squeakers, trying to get known in this cruel cruel world.
I've been on SA-MP since '08, had plenty of experiances with the keyboard warrior types.

What exactly sets your script apart? if you are the 'real' Irage, then I assume its half decent, but I don't see anything that compellingly sets it apart.

iRage

Jan 18, 2014
I've been on SA-MP since '08, had plenty of experiances with the keyboard warrior types.

What exactly sets your script apart? if you are the 'real' Irage, then I assume its half decent, but I don't see anything that compellingly sets it apart.
It's pretty decent, it's got over 23k lines of code. It's a revamp of my script "zGaming Roleplay" Which will later be released as zGaming Roleplay 2.

Johnyb

Mar 31, 2014
I'll join the server and maybe I will be the servers admin. So I can look out for your server . I'm Johny Bonzela ingame name

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
I sense just a tad bit of gravedig.

Then again, sa-mp section is reasonably dead as is.

Users who are viewing this thread