[RE-RELEASE] Butterfly Emulator (Zap Hotel Edition) - R63A Complete Pack 2021

Periphery

Mar 6, 2021
Yeah, you've definitely missed one of the urls in the external variables. Furnidata seems most likely to me.

Which one do I need to recheck?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, you've definitely missed one of the urls in the external variables. Furnidata seems most likely to me.

Yeah I checked them all these are my settings:

// Client Settings
public $connection_info_host = "127.0.0.1";
public $connection_info_port = "30000";
public $variables = " ";
public $texts = " ";
public $override_texts = " ";
public $productdata = " ";
public $furnidata = " ";
public $baseurl = " ";
public $habbo_swf = " ";
public $loadingtext = "Please wait! Habbo is loading...";

Last edited:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Edit /gamedata/external_variables.txt to ensure the links are all correct do a search for local host or 127.0.0.1 i can't remember which I used when I set it all up but pack is all working as default for a local host install

Periphery

Mar 6, 2021
Edit /gamedata/external_variables.txt to ensure the links are all correct do a search for local host or 127.0.0.1 i can't remember which I used when I set it all up but pack is all working as default for a local host install

I edited that file and just like the cfg it was set to "habbz.dev" now that I've edited to say localhost it works as intended so thank you for steering me in that direction. Only things I'm really missing are small things like "Table 'habbo.site_hotcampaigns' doesn't exist" and other missing tables. Also do you know any themes for this specifically or am I going to have to edit the css manually? I don't mind doing it but premade themes to edit to fit needs is a better solution for me due to time constraints.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I edited that file and just like the cfg it was set to "habbz.dev" now that I've edited to say localhost it works as intended so thank you for steering me in that direction. Only things I'm really missing are small things like "Table 'habbo.site_hotcampaigns' doesn't exist" and other missing tables. Also do you know any themes for this specifically or am I going to have to edit the css manually? I don't mind doing it but premade themes to edit to fit needs is a better solution for me due to time constraints.
I'll re upload tomorrow night when I'm back from my trip. Maybe some data wasn't exported.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
This is missing hot campaigns:
PHP:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `site_hotcampaigns` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `enabled` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `image_url` text NOT NULL,
  `caption` text NOT NULL,
  `desc` text NOT NULL,
  `url` text NOT NULL,
  `order_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=3 ;

Periphery

Mar 6, 2021
This is missing hot campaigns:
PHP:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `site_hotcampaigns` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `enabled` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `image_url` text NOT NULL,
  `caption` text NOT NULL,
  `desc` text NOT NULL,
  `url` text NOT NULL,
  `order_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=3 ;

I think there were more missing tables but can't recall which ones. Can you re-try the entire DB? I can compare with the old one to see which ones are actually missing

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I think there were more missing tables but can't recall which ones. Can you re-try the entire DB? I can compare with the old one to see which ones are actually missing
I can't locate it anymore but I reimported the dB i uploaded here and having no problems.

Periphery

Mar 6, 2021
I can't locate it anymore but I reimported the dB i uploaded here and having no problems.

I uploaded it fine too, it just missed some tables, one of them was hotcampaigns. It's missing 2 or 3 other tables.
Post automatically merged:

After importing your campaing SQL I get the following:

Unknown column 'descr' in 'field list'

And one of the other missing tables I;ve located is
habbo.site_news

Last edited:

draapeba

Apr 24, 2021
hey i installed everything and the emu is running, but the client just keeps loading forever.. ive been trying to set up a hotel for three days now but nothing works, hope i can get any help

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
hey i installed everything and the emu is running, but the client just keeps loading forever.. ive been trying to set up a hotel for three days now but nothing works, hope i can get any help
Allow the emulator through the firewall or disable the firewall completely and reboot the emulator.

If set up on localhost, open up external_variables.txt and edit 'habbz.dev' to 'localhost'.

draapeba

Apr 24, 2021
Allow the emulator through the firewall or disable the firewall completely and reboot the emulator.

If set up on localhost, open up external_variables.txt and edit 'habbz.dev' to 'localhost'.
yeah i got everything up but i have one problem and that is that Furni just dissapears from rooms when you go out of the room, and come back into the room, all furni is gone, do u know what could cause this?

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
yeah i got everything up but i have one problem and that is that Furni just dissapears from rooms when you go out of the room, and come back into the room, all furni is gone, do u know what could cause this?
Not sure what could be causing this, seems to be all working ok for me. Try restarting emulator maybe it didn't load something correctly

martin43103

May 2, 2021
SIwL22j.gif

Butterfly Emulator Zap Hotel Edition
R63A - Emulator, CMS, DB & SWFS All Included
Release Details:
Butterfly Emulator was a top emulator in it's prime, and is capable of holding 1000s of users online with little to no issues. Jontycat and some others spent many months of time and effort to bring this emulator, although it isn't the most up to date, it definitely is a great emulator for those who just want to see what Habbo Hotel was like nearly a decade ago.

I have included everything you need to get this emulator set up and running: CMS, EMU, SWFS, DB and a Browser that allows you to access both Flash and Shockwave content.

Screenshots:
lhrKhid.png

Y1RXra4.png

RmRwznt.png

87BvYrp.png

Download:
i got this error when import the db can you help please

CREATE TABLE ip_cache (
ip varchar(16) NOT NULL,
country varchar(75) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'UNKNOWN',
isSafe enum('false','true') DEFAULT 'true',
PRIMARY KEY (ip),
UNIQUE KEY ip (ip)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=FIXED

MySQL said:

#1031 - Table storage engine for 'ip_cache' doesn't have this option

BHR27

Sep 18, 2016
i got this error when import the db can you help please

CREATE TABLE ip_cache (
ip varchar(16) NOT NULL,
country varchar(75) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'UNKNOWN',
isSafe enum('false','true') DEFAULT 'true',
PRIMARY KEY (ip),
UNIQUE KEY ip (ip)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=FIXED

MySQL said:

#1031 - Table storage engine for 'ip_cache' doesn't have this option
So, I found the problem here:

Basically, InnoDB doesn't have ROW_FORMAT=FIXED, the solution to this is to add "innodb_strict_mode=0" (without the quotes) on the my.ini file of mysql server, restart the server, import the sql file and you are good

Users who are viewing this thread