[Re-Release] 700+ Harry Potter Furniture Pack

Bop

May 28, 2020
Hey guys, a lot of people has been asking for Harry Potter furniture and the old links are dead. Originally released by @metesalvuss

Sample image of some of the furniture

You must be registered for see images attach

Download Link:

Mirror:

What's Included ?
  • 700+ SWF's
  • All Furniture Icons
  • Broken SQL

SQL's are NOT fixed, make your own using a SQL generator and fix the furniture yourself!

If someone can make mirrors, I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
If you make such a release, why dont make it complete? Useless for most of the users
How is this ever useless? just do the sqls urself lol. dont be lazy and unappreciative

OT: Thanks so much for the release

Last edited:

Bop

May 28, 2020
If you make such a release, why dont make it complete? Useless for most of the users
I've only fixed one section of the furniture or else I would of gave everyone the SQL's for it. If you lack the experience on adding furniture yourself than don't use it. You have to learn some how. Like @Object said, don't be lazy and unappreciative. This will take over a day to complete if you stay persistent.

Here's a Furni SQL + Catalog Generator made by @Pollak :

Works with both PlusEMU and Arcturus which is great

MichaelC94

Jun 16, 2021
SQLS & FURNIDATA. I only tested these on Nitro but cannot see why they wouldnt work. This is for Morningstar 3.0.0 database and I am using AMS Catalogue along with it. Furnidata is xml before I converted it to JSON for Nitro so should work all the same. Maybe if someone wants to do some further testing go ahead and let me know how you get on, these work okay on Nitro bar like 36 furni where it wouldnt allowed me to convert swf file.

Attachments

• furnidata.txt
    414.1 KB · Views: 55
  • HarryPotterSQL.txt
    220.6 KB · Views: 65

Bop

May 28, 2020
SQLS & FURNIDATA. I only tested these on Nitro but cannot see why they wouldnt work. This is for Morningstar 3.0.0 database and I am using AMS Catalogue along with it. Furnidata is xml before I converted it to JSON for Nitro so should work all the same. Maybe if someone wants to do some further testing go ahead and let me know how you get on, these work okay on Nitro bar like 36 furni where it wouldnt allowed me to convert swf file.
Thanks for the share, this will definitely help some people.

Users who are viewing this thread