Flash Ratio RP || R63B || Protected || Join Now ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
Yeah :ui was coded by @JayCustom and was already in the released emulator.

So stop fucking lying once again.
I don't code, if I "assume" my "dev" says it's a new command that's what I expect. Ask if I'm the one implementing the commands before telling me I'm lying :)

Nothing new, honestly. CMS is different, but still ugly, client is garbage, rooms are garbage, just like any other Rage copycat RP's lol. I wonder what emulator people will be using if Rage's files wasn't released in the first place.. reality emu? lmao okay.

wow, two commands makes ur RP "special" lol congrats

Anyways, good effort, tbh. gotta blast
To even type this, gives me great confidence to tell you to relax. It's A GAME . . . But thanks for the critique if even so

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I don't code, if I "assume" my "dev" says it's a new command that's what I expect. Ask if I'm the one implementing the commands before telling me I'm lying :)

To even type this, gives me great confidence to tell you to relax. It's A GAME . . . But thanks for the critique if even so
You need to fire your "dev" then who's just finding commands already coded, changing words around and telling you that they're new and unique.

Your a mug that's what your being had off I wouldn't have a dev who did that.

You need to sort this out its important mate.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I am relaxed lmao? And I know it is a game, and I treat them like it. ;s but np

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Firstly, you don't choose what I make, discharge or provide for other individuals in this group, please return to settling your memory spills. On the off chance that exclusive individuals knew how awful the records you discharged for them to utilize really were.. in any case, you know its Habbo, I am not saying we must be all expert with Grade A coding, simply don't stroll around like your Jon Skeet on cocaine.

The reason I don't discharge anything huge is on account of I realize that a great many people on this discussion can't code, it doesn't mind keep my code in a steady mold, this is the reason Wesley made Arcturus shut source since he didn't need individuals like you infusing cancer cells into his code. You can't even follow simple syntax and design patterns, never mind write good quality code, you have that motto of "If it works its stable" attitude.

Likewise I am almost certain that Ajax has been simmered different circumstances for having security defects and different librarys limitlessly beating it in execution, speed and profitability.
First,
Arcturus is open-source....
Also,
AJAX is a perfectly reasonable usage in this example, and after working with you for around a week or two I am fairly certain you lack any basic understanding of sockets - nor proper back-end coding on the web development side; most likely programming
Not to mention,
Your attitude towards coding is always to trash the very people you live off of . For a while, your motto was a routing handler I wrote in Laravel - which you also hated that framework for quite a while until the flaws in your own 'LatrinaCMS' were exposed numerous times. Please learn to swallow your inexperienced pride, because you start spitting out hate at others.

This hotel is quite flawed, I mean it's using outdated releases as well as a developer whom self-claims to code already released features. Regardless, let the roleplay fail on its own as nobody in this thread with the exception of Jerry own anything stable, feature-rich, or in that manner even available for others to play (online count > 5)

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
Thank you :)

Update [12:25PM] : February 15, 2017
  • New Index
  • New Me page/And Feature

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-15 at 12.22.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-15 at 12.22.11 PM.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2017-02-15 at 12.23.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-15 at 12.23.50 PM.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 11

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
First,
Arcturus is open-source....
Also,
AJAX is a perfectly reasonable usage in this example, and after working with you for around a week or two I am fairly certain you lack any basic understanding of sockets - nor proper back-end coding on the web development side; most likely programming
Not to mention,
Your attitude towards coding is always to trash the very people you live off of . For a while, your motto was a routing handler I wrote in Laravel - which you also hated that framework for quite a while until the flaws in your own 'LatrinaCMS' were exposed numerous times. Please learn to swallow your inexperienced pride, because you start spitting out hate at others.

This hotel is quite flawed, I mean it's using outdated releases as well as a developer whom self-claims to code already released features. Regardless, let the roleplay fail on its own as nobody in this thread with the exception of Jerry own anything stable, feature-rich, or in that manner even available for others to play (online count > 5)
Arcturus is open sourced? It may be now, but at the time of posting that comment it wasn't.

I don't think you have ever seen me code so I am unsure of what you're talking about there. Also LatrinaCMS? That was coded from scratch, pretty sure the only third part library I used was Kleex for the routing which I later switched to Macaw.

I'm unsure why you're trying to comment on anything to do with my life, coding, or habits because you don't even know the first thing about me.

Anyway, good luck with your RP @crewking

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Arcturus is open sourced? It may be now, but at the time of posting that comment it wasn't.

I don't think you have ever seen me code so I am unsure of what you're talking about there. Also LatrinaCMS? That was coded from scratch, pretty sure the only third part library I used was Kleex for the routing which I later switched to Macaw.

I'm unsure why you're trying to comment on anything to do with my life, coding, or habits because you don't even know the first thing about me.

Anyway, good luck with your RP @crewking
It's been open-source since day one. He literally releases the compiled code through an auto-compiler on his bitbucket.

I never mentioned Latrina Garbage, I mentioned the signature in your account which you changed lately - because I pointed out numerous times you copied and pasted the routing controller for the CMS I was making for your RP.

I know many things about you, quit pretending and shut up

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
It's been open-source since day one. He literally releases the compiled code through an auto-compiler on his bitbucket.

I never mentioned Latrina Garbage, I mentioned the signature in your account which you changed lately - because I pointed out numerous times you copied and pasted the routing controller for the CMS I was making for your RP.

I know many things about you, quit pretending and shut up
I hate to tell you but, what you know about me isn't worth knowing LOL, I highly doubt you know anything even remotely valuable to me.

'which you also hated that framework for quite a while until the flaws in your own 'LatrinaCMS' were exposed numerous times'
Okay... you never mentioned Latrina

Anyway, I'll refrain from responding here, I'll happily continue this conversation if you want to PM me though.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
[UPDATE]

• Fixed Forums
  • New commands
  • New Rooms/Roads
You must be registered for see images attach

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
4/5 of them rooms above where built for Flux, you've just placed randomobjects in them.
There was nothing wrong with the forums :lol:

Loving this thread, i'm subscribed.:poop:

I gotta tell you what though, atleast your trying bud, i know a lot who dont do anything.
Keep up the ... work?

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
4/5 of them rooms above where built for Flux, you've just placed randomobjects in them.
There was nothing wrong with the forums :lol:

Loving this thread, i'm subscribed.:poop:

I gotta tell you what though, atleast your trying bud, i know a lot who dont do anything.
Keep up the ... work?

Sorry if I'm mistaken, my forums would work up until I posted something it would D/C. Didn't know this wasn't a general issue!

[EMULATOR]
  • Added some ingame commands ( Cant post them atm)
  • Emulator Stability (65%)

[Weapons]
  • Dirty Lambo
  • Machine Gun
  • G36
  • Bullpup

[ROOMS]
Spring/Fresh Rooms(Based off there EMU)(70%)

More to come :D Thanks as well love the feedback!

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Nice thread mate, keep up more updates and such, not sure whats all the banter here for, you all claim its just a repeat of Rage, yet retros are just a repeat of Habbo, get over yourselves and quit bashing on people, none of you make anything unique, just a reproduction of Habbo. This does not pertain to Hender, but the rest of you lot and others that decide to reply to try to talk crap to me, don't bother, anyways again good luck Akeem, or whoever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread