Flash Ratio RP || R63B || Protected || Join Now ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011

History:

RatioRP was started January 3rd, 2017. I am not new to the community.
I've open a couple of previous hotels, as well as worked for many.

Why:
I bring to you today, an RP that strives for greatness in many ways, we try our best to update our emulator based on (PlusEMU) daily.
We currently run two 4 GB Ram Servers, One running our CMS(Habflux RevCMS Edit) and SWF's, and another running our clean database and trial emulator.

We think you guys should join, today and share the fun inside our RP. We have most of our corps open for new fill-in's but remember, nothing comes easy :) One mess up can go a long way with the boss!

What makes us special:
;Airstrike x
;rigjackpot

Client:
You must be registered for see images attach

Site:

Come Join now :)

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Looks good, website is a little slow but nothing too bad.
I also love how you didn't use the habbo fansite theme, that reminds me of habbo in like 2007...
ew.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Honestly if rigjackpot and airstrike are the only thing making you unique.. You may want to rethink this because that's not very appealing for an advertisement thread.. All-in-all it's just another RP using files released by @Hender & @JayCustom. Nevertheless, good luck with this.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Honestly if rigjackpot and airstrike are the only thing making you unique.. You may want to rethink this because that's not very appealing for an advertisement thread.. All-in-all it's just another RP using files released by @Hender & @JayCustom. Nevertheless, good luck with this.
Jay and Henders files are already riddled with Cancer, I'm scared to think what this guy has done to them. Why are you using Ajax also? You should invest in Socket.IO or web sockets to reduce latency and lag in the client, after all the client is your main priority. Anyway you really need to push your RP to be much better than the rest if you want users to pick your RP over others.

Looks good, website is a little slow but nothing too bad.
ew.
Website slow? I think that is your computer bro, pretty damn fast for me...
120dee054579416889da436d13d83ac1.png

Also hats off to Jay and Hender trying to create something unique with them health bars other than bootstrap but if you're going to make something as ugly as that I would rather stick to Bootstrap, the bars definitely need to be re-designed, less bulky I would say.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Also rigjackpot and airstrike were already in the emu, so you have nothing unique, just saying.
If noobs had half a brain cell they would edit the theme / healthbars. but nope.
every damn RP has the same CMS, same client, same rooms.

Last edited:

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Firstly, you don't choose what I make, discharge or provide for other individuals in this group, please return to settling your memory spills. On the off chance that exclusive individuals knew how awful the records you discharged for them to utilize really were.. in any case, you know its Habbo, I am not saying we must be all expert with Grade A coding, simply don't stroll around like your Jon Skeet on cocaine.

The reason I don't discharge anything huge is on account of I realize that a great many people on this discussion can't code, it doesn't mind keep my code in a steady mold, this is the reason Wesley made Arcturus shut source since he didn't need individuals like you infusing cancer cells into his code. You can't even follow simple syntax and design patterns, never mind write good quality code, you have that motto of "If it works its stable" attitude.

Likewise I am almost certain that Ajax has been simmered different circumstances for having security defects and different librarys limitlessly beating it in execution, speed and profitability.

Last edited:

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Firstly, you don't choose what I make, discharge or provide for other individuals in this group, please return to settling your memory spills. On the off chance that exclusive individuals knew how awful the records you discharged for them to utilize really were.. in any case, you know its Habbo, I am not saying we must be all expert with Grade A coding, simply don't stroll around like your Jon Skeet on cocaine.

The reason I don't discharge anything huge is on account of I realize that a great many people on this discussion can't code, it doesn't mind keep my code in a steady mold, this is the reason Wesley made Arcturus shut source since he didn't need individuals like you infusing cancer cells into his code. You can't even follow simple syntax and design patterns, never mind write good quality code, you have that motto of "If it works its stable" attitude.

Likewise I am almost certain that Ajax has been simmered different circumstances for having security defects and different librarys limitlessly beating it in execution, speed and profitability.
What did I just read

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
What did I just read
I'm sad would you say you are one of them individuals who can't comprehend propelled English? I was merely expressing my musings on this string and how I detest the style of Hender's code.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
New Command:
:ui x (Tells you information about another user in the hotel)

New Command:
Index updated

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-06 at 12.27.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-06 at 12.27.15 PM.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2017-02-06 at 12.27.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-06 at 12.27.03 PM.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 17

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
New Command:

Index updated
I like the index, I think you should branch your theme off of that more.

Although, that ":ui" command is far from progress, and a bullshit excuse for an update.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
"Protected" probably uses a CDN for so called protection (Cloudflare)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Core

Nov 10, 2016

Cloudflare is also ddos protected, it's only use is not just a CDN. It providers minor ddos protection for free users (filtering most of the traffic), but if under attack you can enable 'I'm under attack' and they will filter all the traffic for you.

Before you start another long ass debate do some research which you are so good at :trolling:

Code:
https://www.cloudflare.com/lp/ddos-a/

crewking

Aug 21, 2011

Cloudflare is also ddos protected, it's only use is not just a CDN. It providers minor ddos protection for free users (filtering most of the traffic), but if under attack you can enable 'I'm under attack' and they will filter all the traffic for you.

Before you start another long ass debate do some research which you are so good at :trolling:

Code:

I host both my servers(32GB,128GB) off OVH Network, I own the host OVH offers a firewall for $196 a month, for upto 480 actual ddos protection. Cloudflare is used for the domain but we leave the actual ip for our emulator vps in the client source. That's called protection(When you don't have to worry about a proxy ;) How bout dat

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016

Code:
They offer shitty ass DDoS mitigation that cant even handle a 10gbps attack without your webserver overloading.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011

They offer shitty ass DDoS mitigation that cant even handle a 10gbps attack without your webserver overloading.

They have a Cisco firewall that you can pay extra for! Should've been more clear, it's not the standard "protection" they give you without the purchase of a firewall.

I like the index, I think you should branch your theme off of that more.

Although, that ":ui" command is far from progress, and a bullshit excuse for an update.
Thank you will do

Took the advise on bootstrap moving towards it in clear view open dev.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-08 at 8.19.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-08 at 8.19.52 PM.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 13

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Nothing new, honestly. CMS is different, but still ugly, client is garbage, rooms are garbage, just like any other Rage copycat RP's lol. I wonder what emulator people will be using if Rage's files wasn't released in the first place.. reality emu? lmao okay.

What makes us special:
;Airstrike x
;rigjackpot
wow, two commands makes ur RP "special" lol congrats

Anyways, good effort, tbh. gotta blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread