Rank permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Is there a method to edit the permissions for the different ranks using these tables? So far I have managed to edit the permissions for the commands to each rank, but I am struggling to edit the permissions for example for moderation methods.
Tables:
You must be registered for see images attach

And these are some of the permissions I want to edit:

I have tried to put permission id values in the permissions_rights table, with no success:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
mod_tool permission id = 9 ( Found in Permissions)

Now under permissions_rights you would add in there

Give Rank 4 Mod Tools:
Id = Next Available ID
Group Id = 4
Permission Id = 9

Give Rank 5 Mod Tools:
Id = Next Available ID
Group Id = 5
Permission Id = 9

Give Rank 6 Mod Tools:
Id = Next Available ID
Group Id = 6
Permission Id = 9

etc..

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
Thank you, will give it a try now :)

One more question, do you know why I have up to 236 rows in the permissions_right table, but only up to 50 rows in the permissions table?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You have 256 rows in permissions rights cause u need to give each permission to each rank..

So for a permission with all room rights it would be 1 value in permissions but if ranks 5-10 got it then that's 5 values in permissions rights

Zlimon

Aug 3, 2015
You have 256 rows in permissions rights cause u need to give each permission to each rank..

So for a permission with all room rights it would be 1 value in permissions but if ranks 5-10 got it then that's 5 values in permissions rights
Yes, I figured that out. I have all my permissions set up, and everything is working as it should. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread