Random Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
547382_447598345253106_1811621208_n.jpg

Who receive other random warnings when you're doing nothing on Habbo? Just wanna know if this happens to others as well.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I have, especially when I advertise, they don't even ban? It's like the speech is 'Habbo Retro' I just get an alert for flooding, or being sexual, it's fucked up.

Notex

Apr 12, 2012
I have never gotten this type of warning for doing nothing....
But I have talked about retros before and never gotten a warning.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I once spammed habbo non-stop.

I got about 13 alerts to stop or they'll get the police, but nothing happened? Not even a simple ban.

Terminat0r

Jun 3, 2012
I once spammed habbo non-stop.

I got about 13 alerts to stop or they'll get the police, but nothing happened? Not even a simple ban.

ive been notified that i have been ip traced by police of Sexual Harrasment and internet acts - Nothing ever happebned

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
This might be a effect of the new habbo helpers.
No. The Habbo Helpers only gets the tool to tour and guide, nothing else. No commands, but atleast they got forums to talk about general helping things.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
No. The Habbo Helpers only gets the tool to tour and guide, nothing else. No commands, but atleast they got forums to talk about general helping things.
Do they have any 'gateway' to the mods? If so, then mods could be doing less investigation than they have been for the past year. Which brings it down to low low percent.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Do they have any 'gateway' to the mods? If so, then mods could be doing less investigation than they have been for the past year. Which brings it down to low low percent.
Maybe yes, as the Habbo Helper tree is bit suspicious especially the last achievement. Or maybe they'll cut down 100 pixels that'll reach the last achievement? I don't really know, ask Linn on Habbo Blog. ;)

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Maybe yes, as the Habbo Helper tree is bit suspicious especially the last achievement. Or maybe they'll cut down 100 pixels that'll reach the last achievement? I don't really know, ask Linn on Habbo Blog. ;)
Fuck them. nty.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
They muted me, for owning a clone retro, for 2 hours, and then after banned? what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread