radiPanel - re-designed - re-released

Vallorz

May 29, 2021
I have seen a lot of people asking for this re-design for radiPanel, found here:

I wanted to just reshare it with a new download link since all links are now broken/expired.
l7HfnMS.png

6cPUxCh.png

INSTALLATION:
Change your PHP Version to 5.6
Upload all the files to your web hosting
Create a SQL Database and import the panel.sql into that database.
Go to _inc folder and edit files glob.php and globpub.php with your Database information.
You can edit the username of the default owner account in the users table on your database.
Update the password in the panel itself once you logged in.

Login info:
Username: Skye
Password: FHRCoWn6nwbYL

DOWNLOAD:

CREDITS:
- radipanel creator
I am not 100% sure who made the design, but I believe it was:
@UndeadDevilHD
@Andings
Andy
Anyone else who worked on it.

Last edited:

onacceptable

Queen of the Button mashing
Oct 23, 2019
i don,t wanna be mean but clearly this panel is not uptodate to the current PHP version soo its a security risk to use this just saying :)

Vallorz

May 29, 2021
Hello! Do you know how to make it work with IIS? (web.config, ...)
Thanks!
i don,t wanna be mean but clearly this panel is not uptodate to the current PHP version soo its a security risk to use this just saying :)

I did not make this nor offer support/updates. This is just a re-upload of a very very old radipanel design. Radipanel is no longer updated and hasn't been for years now. This will not work on anything past PHP 5.6, yes it's full of security risks but you can put it on a sub domain and make that one sub domain on PHP 5.6 so you don't put rest of your site at risk. Was just for people who like me still wanted to use it for their radio station :)
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t work on it but @Andings i beleive is his tag
Thanks for letting me know, I updated the credits on main post! :)

Users who are viewing this thread