[R63B][Help] Public Rooms & Landing View

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Hello,

I am still getting the hang of setting up a retro along with the small bits associated with it. I attempt to research fixes to issues I am experiencing before making a post, however everything I have tried for these two issues has not worked and therefore I am resorting to making a post.

Issue 1 - Landing View
I am confused on how to change not only the background images but also the text/buttons that can be seen on this page.
qyO3Yby.png

Issue 2 - Public Rooms
I am looking to add public rooms to the hotel, however again after trying any form of fixes found through google searches I have been unable to achieve my goal of adding them.
MLoKsvq.png

If help could be provided for the issues mentioned above I would be very grateful as this is some of the biggest issues I am facing in my stages of developing the retro.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
In your c images folder there is a navigator folder. Add images into that, then add the public navigator rooms in the database.

For the first part of your question, you change the text in external texts in your swf folder.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
In your c images folder there is a navigator folder. Add images into that, then add the public navigator rooms in the database.

For the first part of your question, you change the text in external texts in your swf folder.

Adding public navigator rooms is the thing that is confusing me. Does this mean the room model will be added also. How do I define the room ID's etc.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
basically you go to your rooms table in your database and find the room id (usually the first line) and then go into navigator_publics and then fill it out, then go back onto your client and say :update navigator

Users who are viewing this thread