[R63B] Groups not displaying

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
I am having a few issues regarding the use of groups in the hotel. When a group is created you are able to design the badge with the correct components etc, however upon saving the group badge does not appear on banners, profiles or even on the group profile. Examples below. How do I fix this?

GROUP_ISSUE_1.png

GROUP_ISSUE_2.png

GROUP_ISSUE_3.png

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
@Kristo there are many issues that could be occurring, it could be that your web.cofing isn't set properly, it could be that your habbo-imaging is wrong. I can help you via Teamviewer if you'd like? Just PM details.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
-- credit to Vader

put this in web.config:
Code:
<rule name="Habbo Imaging Group Badges">           <match url="^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />           <action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />         </rule>         <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatarimage 1">           <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatar/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />           <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />         </rule>         <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Image 2">           <match url="^habbo-imaging/avatarimage/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />           <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?username={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />         </rule>         <rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Head">           <match url="^habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />           <action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/head.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />         </rule>

Users who are viewing this thread