R63B client crash on landing

Prometeus

Feb 11, 2018
The client loads, hit 100%, load some data and then redirect to the fatal disconnect URL.
This is all it loads:
You must be registered for see images attach

The emulator give me no error.
The SWF is completely configurated.

What it could be?

Prometeus

Feb 11, 2018
Yes I know what you’re saying. But a lot of people might release things full of exploits or bad coding, a lot of people release their “custom CMS” when it’s just RevCMS with a poorly coded theme LUL
I would never do that, I'm a developer, I know how sad is when someone steal your code, put it on somewhere, make some modifications and say "I did it"
This is the reason I have stopped developing emulators / private game servers. I was really upset about it.

And I was reading about exploits here, it's simple things like SQLi.
THAT'S REALLY SAD TO READ TBH LOL

#edit

Even with the pack, I'm stuck at 76%.
I'm installing Wireshark to view what files are missing or if the packets are being received correctly.

#edit

Same error again, but I think I got it this time.
A trailing slash is missing somewhere in the SWF config.

#edit

Fully worked! :)
I just need to translate it to PT/BR now xD

Thanks for the help!

#edit

Woops... Now I'm getting some unhandled pack events on the navigator.
There is a fix for it somewhere, no? (I think I have seen something about this later)

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
This is the reason I have stopped developing emulators / private game servers. I was really upset about it.
If you have developed game servers shouldn't you know how to find a solution to a problem such as this one?
Woops... Now I'm getting some unhandled pack events on the navigator.
You must be using some really messed up emulator release considering any of the ones on here/rival forum don't have navigator issues. What revision (PRODUCTION) is the emulator on?

Prometeus

Feb 11, 2018
If you have developed game servers shouldn't you know how to find a solution to a problem such as this one?
Because I'm not familiarizated with Habbo, I used to develop GrandChase, Priston and Transformice.
Now I know that barely everything is based on HTTP.

You must be using some really messed up emulator release considering any of the ones on here/rival forum don't have navigator issues. What revision (PRODUCTION) is the emulator on?
I don't have changed the code, just compiled and executed it.
I'm using the PlusEmu that was on the pack gived here

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It was downloaded from HabboFiles.com, it's Sledmore's release of R2. If you use the SWF's and database I gave you, everything should work fine.

I could give you the link for the R1 emulator and maybe try that but I know the R2 works.

Prometeus

Feb 11, 2018
It was downloaded from HabboFiles.com, it's Sledmore's release of R2. If you use the SWF's and database I gave you, everything should work fine.

I could give you the link for the R1 emulator and maybe try that but I know the R2 works.
I need to do some things now; I'll finish installing on the cloud later so I can give you a feedback.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Because I'm not familiarizated with Habbo, I used to develop GrandChase, Priston and Transformice.
Now I know that barely everything is based on HTTP.

I don't have changed the code, just compiled and executed it.
I'm using the PlusEmu that was on the pack gived here

You do know chrome has a network tab? I find it funny how you downloaded wireshark to see http traffic :|.

Edit: Before Wess has a bitch fit; this is regarding helpful advice - telling him about networking tools on chrome to help him debug in the future and not have to download wireshark.

Prometeus

Feb 11, 2018

... I need to say something? opdsjfuiowdehruiewrh3wu9r3
Installed on the cloud and now the Habbos just don't appear, wtf?

You do know chrome has a network tab? I find it funny how you downloaded wireshark to see http traffic :|.

Edit: Before Wess has a bitch fit; this is regarding helpful advice - telling him about networking tools on chrome to help him debug in the future and not have to download wireshark.

I have discovered just right now that Chrome log network traffic from SWF too, this is the reason I have downloaded Wireshark xD

#edit

Habbos are appearing on top left, but... wtf???

#edit

I think it's something with the database this time.
The emulator is giving me an error: "Input string was not in a correct format", and it's on the RoomData.cs file, line 89

Last edited:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017

... I need to say something? opdsjfuiowdehruiewrh3wu9r3
Installed on the cloud and now the Habbos just don't appear, wtf?

I have discovered just right now that Chrome log network traffic from SWF too, this is the reason I have downloaded Wireshark xD

#edit

Habbos are appearing on top left, but... wtf???
1. for the ghost avatar make sure external_override_variables are edited correctly and that figuredata and figuremap are linked right in config.php/client.php

follow my steps carefully

1. open up your computer start menu

2. control panel

3. clock, language and region

4. "change the date, time, or number format"

5. additional settings

6. where it says decimal symbol you want to change it from a comma to a dot symbol then save

restart emu and it should work :p

Prometeus

Feb 11, 2018
1. for the ghost avatar make sure external_override_variables are edited correctly and that figuredata and figuremap are linked right in config.php/client.php

Neat!
It was a CloudFlare fault.

And the date thing fixed the emulator error. I hate latin date/time separators lol

#edit

It was all working fine yesterday, but my VPS just restarted and now I'm stuck at 76% and the emulator shows me the same error :/

I have changed the separator to a dot, but I'm still getting the error

#edit

This error occurs only with some accounts, not with all users.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread