R63A Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeusbruh

Oct 29, 2017
Hi there :)

Ive spent the past few days looking around R63a files but usually come to a dead end with broken links or very outdated files.
Could someone help me out by pointing me in the wrong direction or providing me with some decent links for an emulator and swfs? I know r63 is pretty old but everyone is just using plus emu or making their version. I'm not good at editing an emu as such but I hope to learn on the go and to be honest, I prefer the old UI so I'm hoping to get some files and try to get it all working and then begin to update everything.

Thanks!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Full file set (comes with an swf):

!mS8aYECNLyBJoN3TY8PjxPBb6fLql08OpeUx7HD93q4

Emulator (Phoenix, all I've got. All patched though):

!2z6mK4okPuKQPU6J6NEZzWmwvfHbs3cUdzCIx3z-TxI

Jakeusbruh

Oct 29, 2017
Full file set (comes with an swf):

!mS8aYECNLyBJoN3TY8PjxPBb6fLql08OpeUx7HD93q4

Emulator (Phoenix, all I've got. All patched though):

!2z6mK4okPuKQPU6J6NEZzWmwvfHbs3cUdzCIx3z-TxI

Thank you so much! Life saver!! The files that were on habbo files, i have been through all the ones stating they are r63 and didnt really work for me.

One, there's nothing wrong with phoenix. If your eyes didn't comprehend what was requested, he said he wanted r63a files. Hence why I posted any and all r63A content I have, Mr. JMG.

Yeah I love old school retros I find the new retros very boring and basic as everyones basically using plus emu or editing their own etc. Im not that advanced and theres a handful of people who do want an R63a hotel back so yeah!

Much appreciated either way guys!! :D

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Thank you so much! Life saver!! The files that were on habbo files, i have been through all the ones stating they are r63 and didnt really work for me.

Yeah I love old school retros I find the new retros very boring and basic as everyones basically using plus emu or editing their own etc. Im not that advanced and theres a handful of people who do want an R63a hotel back so yeah!

Much appreciated either way guys!! :D
no problem

Jakeusbruh

Oct 29, 2017
can't be.

rw3ZklSXSaOtnKmUd0ofkg.png

the file is literally 88bytes xD i extracted it and its just an empty folder inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread