[R63] White avatars/characters [R63]

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Hi,

My R63 was working fine yesterday and I'm still using the same swfs, but for some reason the avatars don't load? They stay white

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Tyler

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Love how your calling me a fucking skid when your internet could cause images to not load and clearing your cache fixes that (common error) so shit the hell up Sam you don't know shit

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Jay the awesome coder xD the one who had his ip visible on his hotels client, smh.
Yeah and we only went down probably around 8 times when the host was having protection errors lol. We didn't need protection because our host was providing DDoS protection that kicked in as soon as we went down

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hi,

My R63 was working fine yesterday and I'm still using the same swfs, but for some reason the avatars don't load? They stay white

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Tyler
Tyler, Please check your external_variables.txt and see if you changed your url to the proper one. If the links are fine, Clear cache and you should be fine.

@Legion you should clean the thread im guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread