Flash [R63] Vers Hotel - R63 / Phoenix / Rev / Hiring [NEW]

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
oldverslogo.gif

After 5 years, Vers Hotel is back and under the same management!

Between Janurary 2012 and October 2013, Vers had a great little community and a stable, fun hotel. We had weekly events that our members enjoyed and we enjoyed hosting them! Unfortunately, due to funding we had to close our doors. 5 years later however, we stumbled across some ingame screenshots from our photobucket and we decided to bring Vers back!

Between 2013 and now, a lot has changed in the Habbo community, better revisions and emulators have been released for the public to use. We could've gone down this route but after some discussion, we made the decision to instead replicate Vers back in it's glory days of 2012/13!

- "Mid-school" R63 swfs
- Phoenix Emulator
- RevCMS
- Tidy catalogue
- Pixel rares
- 25,000 credits upon joining
- Basic VIP upon joining

group_habbos.gif

We opened Vers to the public 03/04/18 so currently, we don't have that much of a user base. We're still working on squishing those little bugs every retro has. If you stumble across something out of the ordinary, we'll try our best to have the issue sorted as fast as possible.

It's understandable that you may think "wow, this is nothing special" and in terms of competing against other retros you're right! However everyone has their own preference and as much as the latest software would attract more attention, we're focusing on making new Vers almost identical to old Vers. We'll still add the latest furniture and clothing. You may suggest add-ons to us and we'll look into them!

At Vers, we're focusing a lot on our economy. Just like credits, pixels are now an important form of currency in the hotel. They can be used to buy super rare furniture from our 'Pixel rares' section of the catalogue! You can get pixels by completing quests!

Once our community grows, we'll be posting up an application form for members who want to work with us as part of the team! For now the only available position will be the moderator rank. From there you can work your way up through the ranks and eventually be part of the administrative team! To be eligible for the role, you must be aged 15+, speak fluent English and have 10+ hours weekly activity on average.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game rates (every 15 minutes):

Credits - 100
Pixels - 15

Server Location - London, United Kingdom

Screenshots.
1.png
2.png

2_5.png

3.png

4.png

Click the banner and head into Vers!

Updates!

Website skin tidied up
Statistics added
New & custom clothing added
BadgeShop working

VIP is free to all members with two optional-extra upgrades which can now be purchased via our points system!
Gold = 50 points
Ultimate = 100 points

You now earn 1 point every 15 minutes. You can earn points simply by playing and staying active in the hotel!

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
oldverslogo.gif

Between Janurary 2012 and October 2013, Vers had a great little community and a stable, fun hotel. We had weekly events that our members enjoyed and we enjoyed hosting them! Unfortunately, due to funding we had to close our doors. 5 years later however, we stumbled across some ingame screenshots from our photobucket and we decided to bring Vers back!

Between 2013 and now, a lot has changed in the Habbo community, better revisions and emulators have been released for the public to use. We could've gone down this route but after some discussion, we made the decision to instead replicate Vers back in it's glory days of 2012/13!

- "Mid-school" R63 swfs
- Phoenix Emulator
- RevCMS
- Tidy catalogue
- Pixel rares
- Basic VIP upon joining

group_habbos.gif

We opened Vers to the public 03/04/18 so currently, we don't have that much of a user base. We're still working on squishing those little bugs every retro has. If you stumble across something out of the ordinary, we'll try our best to have the issue sorted as fast as possible.

It's understandable that you may think "wow, this is nothing special" and in terms of competing against other retros you're right! However everyone has their own preference and as much as the latest software would attract more attention, we're focusing on making new Vers almost identical to old Vers. We'll still add the latest furniture and clothing. You may suggest add-ons to us and we'll look into them!

At Vers, we're focusing a lot on our economy. Just like credits, pixels are now an important form of currency in the hotel. They can be used to buy super rare furniture from our 'Pixel rares' section of the catalogue! You can get pixels by completing quests!

Once our community grows, we'll be posting up an application form for members who want to work with us as part of the team! For now the only available position will be the moderator rank. From there you can work your way up through the ranks and eventually be part of the administrative team! To be eligible for the role, you must be aged 15+, speak fluent English and have 10+ hours weekly activity on average.

Credits - 100
Pixels - 15

Screenshots.
1.png
2.png

2_5.png

3.png

4.png

Updates!

Website skin tidied up
Statistics added
BadgeShop working

VIP is free to all members with two optional-extra upgrades which can now be purchased via our points system!
Gold = 50 points
Ultimate = 100 points

You now earn 1 point every 15 minutes. You can earn points simply by playing and staying active in the hotel!
Lovely staff members there, I do remember using your theme now and then, loved it absolutely. Goodluck with this :p

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
oldverslogo.gif

- "Mid-school" R63 swfs
- Phoenix Emulator
- RevCMS
- Tidy catalogue
- Pixel rares
- Basic VIP upon joining

group_habbos.gif

Credits - 100
Pixels - 15

Screenshots.
1.png
2.png

2_5.png

3.png

4.png

Updates!

Website skin tidied up
Statistics added
BadgeShop working

Gold = 50 points
Ultimate = 100 points

Nice to see an older revision hotel. Goodluck.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Damn, this is a nostalgia trip if I ever saw one; I remember working as a Developer on Lynx with you like 4 years ago. Good luck with Vers!

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Damn, this is a nostalgia trip if I ever saw one; I remember working as a Developer on Lynx with you like 4 years ago. Good luck with Vers!

Damn, I remember hehe. Thanks anyways mate!

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Nice hotel, I personally like the old school look! Nice stable eco, Hope to see you around!

BMX

Apr 16, 2018
Nice to see a hotel going back to the original roots! I can see this going far, good luck - might hop on sometime tomorrow!

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Nice to see a hotel going back to the original roots! I can see this going far, good luck - might hop on sometime tomorrow!

Can't get any better than good ol' R63!, I'll see you around bud :)

Relivid

Jamie - Relivid
Jun 29, 2011
Good to see Vers back,
My good old buddy Reece!

P.s I didn't think that logo would be used again, my standards have improved haha.

Last edited:

JPride

Jan 12, 2014
Good to see Vers back,
My good old buddy Reece!

P.s I didn't think that logo would be used again, my standards have improved haha.
Hehe, the day you made that for us we went crazy, nice to see you're still around Jamie!

More custom clothing added, new cms coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread