[R63] Re-GRANDOPENING Paradise Hotel - R63B / Plus / Rev / Hiring [NEW] UPDATED FURNI

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Paradise Hotel Is Here!!!

What is Paradise Hotel?

Paradise is an online community for players where you create your very own character and design hotel rooms. You'll also meet new friends, chat, organize parties, look after virtual pets, create and play games and complete quests. Lots of activities in the hotel will earn you badges too. Paradise is all about having fun with friends in a safe and exciting environment!

Updates: Check Back Periodically for updates, Im constantly updating furni and the rooms and such. This post will change accordingly so you can see whats new (last update 6/3/2018)

What Features Does Paradise Hotel Have?
-24/7
-Updated Furni
-Weekly Rare limit of 100
-Vip Packages
-Staff Positions
-Plus EMU
-100,000 Credits On join
-50,000 Pixels On Join
-Organized Catalogue
-Customes
-Badge Shop

As you see above we have a new updated page, with new updated furni!
Iv seen all this before, what makes Paradise different?
As Paradise launches we will continue expand. I have put a lot of time and effort into the launch of this hotel,. in the future we will be looking for dedicated users to join our team as Event Promoters. These users will be paid with in-game wealth and have very limited powers. Event Promoters will be selected by staff and there will not be an application process involved. You can prove your worth by creating quests, games, city extensions, etc... if you have what it takes we will find you.

Other Features:

-Paradise offers a in-catalog badge shop, giving our members the unique ability to purchase some pretty sweet badges. We are working continuously working to ensure the quality of our badge shop- this means that, eventually, most of the badges in the catalog will be replaced with something new every once in awhile... that means you only have a limited time to stock up and collect your swag. We do this to ensure that some badges have a higher value than others- meaning, not everyone has that badge, giving you some swag to show off to all of your friends.
-VIP Packages that are created to be user friendly and inexpensive!

New updated view!

Public Rooms!!!!

Catalog Updates!

Updated Furni!!

Customs!!

New Badges, and Badge Shop!

Rare of the week!!

JOIN US TODAY!
Your presence and time would be greatly appreciated, come be apart of Paradise, together we can craft it into something great!

If what you see Interests you.... Than Give us a visit at

Last edited:

cammy

May 15, 2014
Don't like the autoplay music. Standard cms, catalogue and well everything. Hope you do well, good luck!

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I suggest changing the epichosts domain and fix your images. What makes your hotel different?

Good luck

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Don't like the autoplay music. Standard cms, catalogue and well everything. Hope you do well, good luck!
Im struggling so hard to find where the hell its coming from, every html file i look in has no code that shows anything in autoplay but when i view the source by right clicking on the sign in page at the bottom of the html it shows iframe with the youtube video that plays the song im getting so irritated over this because I cant find the source. And it plays on each damn page! Shoot me!
I changed the skin just to see if that did anything and it still plays, im guessing that means where ever its located its outside of the skin folder.

Last edited:

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Im struggling so hard to find where the hell its coming from, every html file i look in has no code that shows anything in autoplay but when i view the source by right clicking on the sign in page at the bottom of the html it shows iframe with the youtube video that plays the song im getting so irritated over this because I cant find the source. And it plays on each damn page! Shoot me!
I changed the skin just to see if that did anything and it still plays, im guessing that means where ever its located its outside of the skin folder.

Check your footer

Users who are viewing this thread