[R63] Habbo.swf with new catalog model - UPD1

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
From what I know, it only works for retros R63 A. I use Phoenix 3.11/GoldTreeEmu and I have no worries at the moment (maybe the horses do not work, I 've never tried against by) .

It is not finished but the main fact is done. If someone wants to finish it... Just take the bases of models in the swf ...

I used a base already posted here earlier - Editing of the windows style (I forgot the name of the author sorry !)

What I changed :

CATALOGUE :
- Size of the catalog,
- Included in the menu window ,
- The catalog no longer uses animations but images of Furni ,
- The header has a new size , but the former always work (see model below - V3_header_empty) [527x69 px],
- For the image of the home page of the catalog use topstory (in the rar below),
- Some other small things,
NEW! - Trophy page,
NEW! - Ecotron page,
NEW! - Info page (use reclycer_info to use).

MENU:
- New images for icons,
- Forfeitures of texts
- Reduced size and transparency.

For the rest for you to discover , but there is no other huge things ...

SWF link :

In case... Save your old habbo.swf ... !!!

New catalog headers are in the folder "Catalogue" (place in your swfroot/c_images/catalogue). Same thing for the Top_Story_Images.
I've not made all the headers... Only a few and in french . You can make your own by use the originals headers with old topstory background (see ). An empty models is in the rar and below.

FOR THE FRONTPAGE WORKS:
First delete your frontpage page (the ID is 1...) Then, run this SQL:

PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `caption`, `icon_color`, `icon_image`, `visible`, `enabled`, `min_rank`, `club_only`, `order_num`, `page_layout`, `page_headline`, `page_teaser`, `page_special`, `page_text1`, `page_text2`, `page_text_details`, `page_text_teaser`, `vip_only`, `page_link_description`, `page_link_pagename`) VALUES
(1, -1, 'Frontpage', 6, 3, '1', '1', 1, '0', 0, 'frontpage', 'catalog_header', 'ts_V2_asian', '', '', '', 'En ce moment...', '', '0', ' ', ' ');

Catalog categories colors:

1 = White
2 = Yellow
3 = Green
6 = Light red
9 = Blue
10 = Dark Red

4, 5, 7, 8, etc are also colors id... Test it...
1398928300-capture007.png

DON'T FORGET TO...
Change the following line in your external_variables file:
catalog.furniture.animation=false

Add those in your flash_texts (edit the translation before...):
catalog.frontpage.desc=catalog.frontpage.desc
catalog.frontpage.desc1=catalog.frontpage.desc1
catalog.frontpage.desc2=catalog.frontpage.desc2\n\nEnter your code:
catalog.points.howto=catalog.points.howto
catalog.points.btn=catalog.points.btn

Screenshots:
1398927513-capture002.png

1398927556-capture003.png

1398927574-capture004.png

1398927590-capture005.png

1398927661-capture001.png

Screenshots UPD1:
1398960511-trophy.png

1398960546-eco.png

Header model empty:
1398927888-v3-header-empty.gif

Credits:
-Stabilo from a rival forum

ENJOY!

Mini_Baker

Mar 31, 2014
Looks amazing! I've just added this to my hotel, it's kinda slow loading up not sure whether it's my connection or down to the coding. The catalogue is kinda buggy though especially when clicking on a furni to see what it looks like, I understand it's not fully finished but it's kind of a shame as it ruins the look. Good work so far and I hope to see it improve. ;)

Mini_Baker

Mar 31, 2014
Looks amazing! I've just added this to my hotel, it's kinda slow loading up not sure whether it's my connection or down to the coding. The catalogue is kinda buggy though especially when clicking on a furni to see what it looks like, I understand it's not fully finished but it's kind of a shame as it ruins the look. Good work so far and I hope to see it improve. ;)
Be helpful if someone could help me work out why when you click on a furni it comes out of the page?

DJMathers

Jan 21, 2013
I have a Question, What's this flash text extension??

navigator.roomsettings.roominfo.value??

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I have a Question, What's this flash text extension??

navigator.roomsettings.roominfo.value??
Go to you're external flash texts and add this:
navigator.roomsettings.roominfo.wdw=roomsettings

DJMathers

Jan 21, 2013
Have Fixxed the SWF roomsettings Part in the SWF himself and changed to
navigator.roomsettings.roominfo.value :p

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Could anyone give me a screenie of the whole client with this habbo.swf? Thanks!

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
I know this is really old but does anyone happen to still have the habbo.swf and images and all that? Looking to use this again so would help alot if you could post a mirror or send over skype (AusNGrant) :)

Users who are viewing this thread