R2 Custom Clothing Pack & Emulator Fix

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Hey Devbest community, have you ever set up an r2 emulator and had your builder(s) start constructing your welcome lounge, added a bunch of custom features, then had people bitching about your hotel not having custom clothes? Or is that just me... Anyway, today I bring you a release for R2 Custom Clothes, because a good 70% of the community has struggled with this for time.

Step 1: Download the pack I provided in this thread

Step 2: Copy everything in the 1053 Custom Clothes into your gordon/PRODUCTION-20XX (corresponding production folder) and replace existing files
Step 3: Copy the figuredata and figuremap XML files from the XML folder in the pack to your gamedata folder (I've already included the figuremap in the swf folder because it pulls from there in your external vars)
Step 4: Copy the figuredata.xml to your extra folder in your emulator too
Step 5: Restart your emulator
Step 6: (FOR CLOUDFLARE USERS ONLY) Purge everything in your cache (Log In and click caching tab to do this)
Step 7: Clear your browser's cache
Step 8: Profit
(SEE BELOW FOR TROUBLESHOOTING ISSUES)
My R2 Plus Edit (Appoc Edit) With Custom Clothes:
gXFgkxl.png

IF YOUR CLOTHES HAVE ISSUES:

TRY: Truncating your catalog_clothing
If that doesn't work we're gonna open our plus emulator project.
Go to FigureDataManager.cs and find this code (took out the regions to shorten the thread)
Code:
   public string ProcessFigure(string figure, string gender, ICollection<ClothingParts> clothingParts, bool hasHabboClub)
        {
            figure = figure.ToLower();
            gender = gender.ToUpper();

string rebuildFigure = string.Empty;

/Check clothing, colors & Habbo Club
          /Check Required Clothing
           /Check Purchasable Clothing
            return rebuildFigure;
        }
REMOVE EVERY LAST BIT OF THAT BULLSHIT. Replace it with
Code:
public string ProcessFigure(string Figure, string gender, ICollection<ClothingParts> clothingParts, bool hasHabboClub)
{
    return Figure; //filtering is done in UpdateFigure so no need to rebuild it here
}

And if your clothes don't after that PM me for my address so you can come shoot me irl.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
REMOVE EVERY LAST BIT OF THAT BULLSHIT

Pretty sure that code is designed to stop people scripting.. However if the code was structured correctly in the furnidata XML files, then the emulator wouldn't have an issue decompiling it for checks.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Pretty sure that code is designed to stop people scripting.. However if the code was structured correctly in the furnidata XML files, then the emulator wouldn't have an issue decompiling it for checks.
Yes, the code is designed to stop people from scripting. However a good 90% of people still run R1 which allows scripting anyway so what's the difference? I understand your concern but that edit is only a last resort for people who can't get it to work. The same code that prevents scripting is what prevents customization for some.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Code:
public string ProcessFigure(string Figure, string gender, ICollection<ClothingParts> clothingParts, bool hasHabboClub)
{
    return Figure; //filtering is done in UpdateFigure so no need to rebuild it here
}
Why have the excess string, collection, and bool if you're just returning the figure? Also this entire ProcessFigure thing seems redundant if you're sending it the figure, doing nothing with it, and then returning it.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Code:
{
}
Why have the excess string, collection, and bool if you're just returning the figure? Also this entire ProcessFigure thing seems redundant if you're sending it the figure, doing nothing with it, and then returning it.

I've not tested it without the code so I'll give you that one under the basis that what you're saying makes sense.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Was looking for the appoc edit if it was public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this time the appoc edit is not a public release, but I'm considering releasing a similar emulator on devbest in the near future

Flukey

Officially the gratest alive!
Sep 17, 2018
Hello some of the Hairs are missing?

if there not missing is there any chance you would support me if we can by removing them arrows from the clothing part

thank you for the releases

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello some of the Hairs are missing?

if there not missing is there any chance you would support me if we can by removing them arrows from the clothing part

thank you for the releases
These exact ones are missing for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread