Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Does this exploit work on all systems

Last edited by a moderator:

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Does this exploit work on all systems
It works on PS4/XBONE not sure about PS3/360, if somebody could test please be sure to let me know, however; i'm 100% sure it will as it's all the same pricing and selling on all 4 consoles :)

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
When I saw the title of this I thought you meant like real money online, not GTA and instantly thought "Inb4wannabehack" & "Cheap Bastard". I was mislead. :oops:

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
When I saw the title of this I thought you meant like real money online, not GTA and instantly thought "Inb4wannabehack" & "Cheap Bastard". I was mislead. :oops:
Lel sorry for your inconvenience man :( If you want a lifehack4money then i'll be sure to find one for you

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Nice video, haven't really tried any money glitches for a while now since they required a lot of steps and haven't really needed anymore than I currently have but if someone could try this for last gen(360/PS3) and post if it works or not?

Maybe a better title would've had GTA in it or something since it wasn't so clear what the thread was about? :p

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Nice video, haven't really tried any money glitches for a while now since they required a lot of steps and haven't really needed anymore than I currently have but if someone could try this for last gen(360/PS3) and post if it works or not?

Maybe a better title would've had GTA in it or something since it wasn't so clear what the thread was about? :p
I thought being in the GTA Media section people would have figured but alright :L

Also i'de like to know if it works on last gen consoles too, I'm sure it would but you you never know

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Theres always some faggot...

7G0zeZa.png

Users who are viewing this thread