Question: Whats a good version for a CMS on xampp?

OCvReckeR

101% tryhard
Oct 4, 2015
I am really confused cause like am importing a db and it keeps on coming out 300 seconds time out errors Ive tried 1.7.7 1.8.3 and the latest but they still say that. And also I want it to be a version with localhost/security.

I am really confused cause like am importing a db and it keeps on coming out 300 seconds time out errors Ive tried 1.7.7 1.8.3 and the latest but they still say that. And also I want it to be a version with localhost/security.
Its Habulos cms btw

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
He's a decent coder if you look at anything new. Considering Illumina is by far better then Rev if you extend the features, and his emulators are also quite stable in my experience. His previous work (Uber 2) is bad but new work does just fine in my opinion
No offence to him, but his work is messy and I'm pretty sure they'd prefer someone with organized, documented, neat and profiled code (me) rather than someone who is messy and has never heard of a profiler.

That's just his environment and were hes learnt C#. He based off Butterfly which is naturally a messy emulator, it's reputation states it's a messy, yet stable emulator (From the developer himself).
I've had more practice, I've focused on more than just getting the job done, My emulator is preference.

OCvReckeR

101% tryhard
Oct 4, 2015
Guys do anyone know how to fix this error in phpmyadmin xampp 1.7.7: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\dbi\mysql.dbi.lib.php on line 175

Users who are viewing this thread