Question: Whats a good version for a CMS on xampp?

OCvReckeR

101% tryhard
Oct 4, 2015
I am really confused cause like am importing a db and it keeps on coming out 300 seconds time out errors Ive tried 1.7.7 1.8.3 and the latest but they still say that. And also I want it to be a version with localhost/security.

I am really confused cause like am importing a db and it keeps on coming out 300 seconds time out errors Ive tried 1.7.7 1.8.3 and the latest but they still say that. And also I want it to be a version with localhost/security.
Its Habulos cms btw

OCvReckeR

101% tryhard
Oct 4, 2015
thats a rp CMS btw, use Hejulas RevCMS edit if your looking for a nice revcms.
Yea Ik am making a RP

I'd recommend Illumina CMS in response to your question, providing you can remove the exploits. I personally would agree with other members on here - do not use Wamp or XAMPP or any of that crap. Get a VPS from HostSavor, they have really good prices and its simple to set up.
Do u know a Link for that CMS?

the easiest way is RevCMS and wampserver. download Navicat for your Database. i really like wamp ^-^
Do u recommend Xampp Or Wamp

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
XAMPP is nice if you're developing on your localhost, not for production.

I recommend IIS, its benchmarks compared to other webservers clearly shows that it's the fastest.

Shutup, noob.

Habbotard cancer = RevCMS itself.
I recommend using a NovaCMS by Leon it's a bit like MoonPHP (only MoonPHP is better)
Rev itself isn't cancer at all, it actually shits on any cms you or I would make.
Habbotards just don't know how to use a db engine, so they fill up their tpl files with mysql_querys over and over untill you can fuckin run anymore querys :rasta:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
XAMPP is nice if you're developing on your localhost, not for production.

I recommend IIS, its benchmarks compared to other webservers clearly shows that it's the fastest.

Shutup, noob.

Habbotard cancer = RevCMS itself.
I recommend using a NovaCMS by Leon it's a bit like MoonPHP (only MoonPHP is better)
IIS is extremely slow on the first visit, and it also doesn't deliver content as fast. Nginx is a lot better suited for retros wanting to achieve speed, besides it doesn't take someone to "know what they're doing" exactly. It's just a basic setup on linux lmao

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
IIS is extremely slow on the first visit, and it also doesn't deliver content as fast. Nginx is a lot better suited for retros wanting to achieve speed, besides it doesn't take someone to "know what they're doing" exactly. It's just a basic setup on linux lmao
Honestly fuck IIS, never liked it.
I'd recommend wamp/nginx

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
You form your own opinion, I guess.
Benchmarks:
CPU Utilization
• IIS – 9 percent
• Nginx – 21 percent
• Apache – 26 percent

Peak Throughput
• IIS – 49,000 responses per second (r/s)
• Nginx – 23,000 r/s
• Apache – 14,000 r/s

Response Time (Which is faster)
• IIS – 2.8 milliseconds
• Nginx – 5.5 milliseconds
• Apache – 6.3 milliseconds

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Rev itself isn't cancer at all, it actually shits on any cms you or I would make.
Habbotards just don't know how to use a db engine, so they fill up their tpl files with mysql_querys over and over untill you can fuckin run anymore querys :rasta:
No it doesn't, at all. ----
RevCMS is what I and everyone else would call a deprecated piece of habbotard trash as of 2015
The template system is simple, everything in RevCMS is simple, and that's why habbo skids use it... because its simple.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Off-topic but I'd write you an RP Server for $$$
Shout me a PM if you're interested... I wouldn't recommend any RP Server released as they're all either poorly coded, or unfinished.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Off-topic but I'd write you an RP Server for $$$
Shout me a PM if you're interested... I wouldn't recommend any RP Server released as they're all either poorly coded, or unfinished.
Are you going to base your RP server on another server that isn't finished? Butterfly, Phoenix, Azure, Mercury, Sierra, IDK, Nova, Mango etc are all unfinished bases considering classifying it as finished would be to emulator every feature its capable of on the SWFs which none emulate every feature.

On Topic
I'd try any roleplay based on Butterfly, maybe even Jonteh's work but not anything based on Reality (Snowlight)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Are you going to base your RP server on another server that isn't finished? Butterfly, Phoenix, Azure, Mercury, Sierra, IDK, Nova, Mango etc are all unfinished bases considering classifying it as finished would be to emulator every feature its capable of on the SWFs which none emulate every feature.

On Topic
I'd try any roleplay based on Butterfly, maybe even Jonteh's work but not anything based on Reality (Snowlight)
Jonteh's work, Jesus what are you on :/

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

On Topic
You're trying to be technical, why? You know whats classified as finished and whats not.

EDIT: Habbo doesn't even use all the "features" that are still located client-side, I've seen it myself as I have the source of the client (stubs).

And I'd base my RP Server off Mango or I'd write it from scratch, most likely Mango because of the fact that it doesn't have all the features that I would end up disabling at the conclusion of the emulator.

I forgive you now.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
He's a decent coder if you look at anything new. Considering Illumina is by far better then Rev if you extend the features, and his emulators are also quite stable in my experience. His previous work (Uber 2) is bad but new work does just fine in my opinion

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
He's a decent coder if you look at anything new. Considering Illumina is by far better then Rev if you extend the features, and his emulators are also quite stable in my experience. His previous work (Uber 2) is bad but new work does just fine in my opinion
You have made a fool out of yourself now I will admit I love Illumina CMS BUT he did say that lines of code is missing

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You have made a fool out of yourself now I will admit I love Illumina CMS BUT he did say that lines of code is missing
And you're telling me Rev isn't missing codes considering exploits had to be patched up over the years in the core as well as primary features? If you love the CMS so much then why are you dissing the author when he makes a better attempt to contribute then you do

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
And you're telling me Rev isn't missing codes considering exploits had to be patched up over the years in the core as well as primary features? If you love the CMS so much then why are you dissing the author when he makes a better attempt to contribute then you do
Rev is easy to add / use also I am not dissing Jonteh I just think he should sticks to CMS'

Users who are viewing this thread