Question about Pricing

xAristo

Feb 19, 2021
Hello!
Someone offered me here on the Forum to create a Retro Hotel with HTML5 for me for 100€/$.
I wanted to ask what is a reasonable price for this work?
I don't want to pay more than it would be necessary.
- Aristo

Solution
All I'm going to say is they're probably ill experienced and will undoubtfully use things that have already been released for free. If you've got the time to do some research and asking about you will probably reach the same end goal.

It defiantly isn't worth 100€/$ to setup, considering that most HTML5 clients are still being developed and are buggy (which I doubt this person would offer support in), it's probably best to wait and if you don't then maybe $10-15 for someone to setup all the files is fairly reasonable.

What exactly has he offered to include in the 100€/$ price tag?

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
All I'm going to say is they're probably ill experienced and will undoubtfully use things that have already been released for free. If you've got the time to do some research and asking about you will probably reach the same end goal.

It defiantly isn't worth 100€/$ to setup, considering that most HTML5 clients are still being developed and are buggy (which I doubt this person would offer support in), it's probably best to wait and if you don't then maybe $10-15 for someone to setup all the files is fairly reasonable.

What exactly has he offered to include in the 100€/$ price tag?

Solution

xAristo

Feb 19, 2021
His name is "Zombie" here on the Forum. I'm going to say his name public since he obv. wanted to scam me just because I didn't know how much it usually costs, which is a real assh0le move to be honest.
He was like (From Discord, still have the Chat History):
Probs looking around 100 for it to work an get sorted
[15:59]
With a html5 client
[16:00]
Others will charge more then that

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
git.krews.org/nitro

Released HTML5 client
Post automatically merged:

100 quid is a tad too much for your basic everyday retro setup, you can pay someone in Krews Marketplace for like 10 quid lmao. People be desperate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread