python proxy failure

Rensen

Jul 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I feel like quality mass proxies.txt files maybe a thing of the past.
My trouble is i cant get the python script to actually get the proxies.txt file to read.
When i run the script it says "performing pre-run...new account
failed proxy"
and it just sits there failing proxies. I feel like i have tried proxies from every nook and cranny on the internet.
Heres a link to the code

this is where i'm getting my proxies

Feb 10, 2016
Im not an expert with python, but as far as I can tell you have an URL error. And that may be because of you switching the URL now that you uploaded it online. Otherwise,
Code:
url = raw_input("Whats the url we are botting? ")
is not a valid url.

Code:
 opener.open(url + '/logout') .read()

will in your case become,
Code:
Whats the url we are botting?/logout

Rensen

Jul 24, 2017
I leave "what's the URL we are boting as a example"

Maybe I should explain that I currently have a link to a chaturbate models profile for when she goes live, when I have the models chaturbate URL inserted in "" and I run the script I get "performing pre-run...new account
Failed proxy"

So to answer your question I inserted a URL, and have tried many proxy sources. And the script seems to work with out proxies but the issue is I need the proxies.txt file to be read by the script and cycle through the dead ips

Feb 10, 2016
I leave "what's the URL we are boting as a example"

Maybe I should explain that I currently have a link to a chaturbate models profile for when she goes live, when I have the models chaturbate URL inserted in "" and I run the script I get "performing pre-run...new account
Failed proxy"

So to answer your question I inserted a URL, and have tried many proxy sources. And the script seems to work with out proxies but the issue is I need the proxies.txt file to be read by the script and cycle through the dead ips

So, my best thought would be that they may have some kind of bot protection as it fails when you create a new account. It's hard to tell where it goes wrong as it's probably on their side if you've setup the urlencode variables right.

Users who are viewing this thread