Flash Pure // Custom Content / Updated Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Thank you all for the great feedback, a few updates we've recently implanted:
Hotel / Server Management Updates
EHA -> Events Hotel Alert, A screenshot below can be found of what EHA does, this command is extremely useful when getting users to staff hosted events, or to a room!
Housekeeping -> We have recoded our HK, although functionality wise not much has changed, visually, the new HK is much more appealing and easier to use!
CMS Edits
Clothing Submissions -> Allows users to download a pack of image, which includes all the clothes - they can then edit them, and send them back to us, which from there we will review and add into the hotel.
Values Page -> As requested by demand, I have coded and implanted a values page, which will be staff maintained and updated daily!

596ee21b36c642ee8951eb24e76f9fbb.png

Thank you to all who gave feedback, and those who suggested us some features - they are being worked on! Suggestions are always welcome, feel free to leave a comment or message me with regards to anything!

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Thank you all for the great feedback, a few updates we've recently implanted:
Hotel / Server Management Updates
EHA -> Events Hotel Alert, A screenshot below can be found of what EHA does, this command is extremely useful when getting users to staff hosted events, or to a room!
Housekeeping -> We have recoded our HK, although functionality wise not much has changed, visually, the new HK is much more appealing and easier to use!
CMS Edits
Clothing Submissions -> Allows users to download a pack of image, which includes all the clothes - they can then edit them, and send them back to us, which from there we will review and add into the hotel.
Values Page -> As requested by demand, I have coded and implanted a values page, which will be staff maintained and updated daily!

596ee21b36c642ee8951eb24e76f9fbb.png

Thank you to all who gave feedback, and those who suggested us some features - they are being worked on! Suggestions are always welcome, feel free to leave a comment or message me with regards to anything!
Good luck, I like how unique this hotel is - deserves more users!

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Pure is coming back, bigger and better with more packed features. Lightened the emulator slightly removing pointless commands. Levelling system is being improved as we speak; since it's Christmas I am currently coding some new interactors for some Christmas event stuff within the hotel. We wish we get Pure how it was before, and develop a loyal community. :) Any suggestions please feel free to send them!

You must be registered for see images attach

Reactions: JMS

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
On top of what @velaski said - Pure will be having a HUGE revamp. As Stated, we will be adding in an interactive christmas quiz, this will be based around the ingame amount 'Christmas Duck' Image shown below. We will be hiding these ducks in various rooms , and once a duck is clicked, you will be given 10 diamonds, and a pop up will show explaining why etc!

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Pure is coming back, bigger and better with more packed features. Lightened the emulator slightly removing pointless commands. Levelling system is being improved as we speak; since it's Christmas I am currently coding some new interactors for some Christmas event stuff within the hotel. We wish we get Pure how it was before, and develop a loyal community. :) Any suggestions please feel free to send them!

New image for the loading screen looks aight , you could also a splash screen which checks if one is a bot or not would probably look nice and help you in regards to attacks

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
UPDATE: We have successfully created the item interaction, although the screenshot below shows it happening on the dice, this was for testing purposes, however the same principle works on the Christmas Duck - This system will also use timestamps to make sure it is not abused :)
See GIF below for a better idea on how this works (Please note the GIF shown was us testing it yesterday, since we have improved it)
5ea0d62713304b67d7317825cc8f39e0.gif

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
UPDATE: As stated above, the whole item interaction was made for a purpose, and as shown from the screenshot below, what we wanted to achieve has now been achieved! On double click of the Christmas Duck, this is what happens!
This may not look useful right now, however in the NEAR future this concept will be put into great use :)
More to follow

e88102e875a7dc2a2b10b1e3b06c9c13.gif

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
UPDATE: As stated above, the whole item interaction was made for a purpose, and as shown from the screenshot below, what we wanted to achieve has now been achieved! On double click of the Christmas Duck, this is what happens!
This may not look useful right now, however in the NEAR future this concept will be put into great use :)
More to follow

e88102e875a7dc2a2b10b1e3b06c9c13.gif
Looks amazing JMS, keep it up <3_<3

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
UPDATE: We've just successfully pushed out our Christmas advent calendar! This system is CMS integrated, and is based around the old traditional christmas calendar, you can only open the door on the date! However, you can open any doors that you may have missed! This system is coded to be unexploitable, with the use of timestamps and a separate time server. Each day will include a random prize, varying from rares, coins, duckets and even diamonds!
Why not come check it out for yourself!? Over at
Credits to our amazing developers, @Velaski and @Kodys for these updates <3
1d9c25d789f241cb9378cc841c6eef50.png

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Quickly coded VIP Alerts - Sends out a WhisperComposer to all VIP + Staff in the client. Thought it would be a little and nice addition.

Reactions: JMS

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
I see this hotel is getting some great content coded and regular updates, shame about the user count, but don't let it discourage you. Good Luck!

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Hey man, just wondering, I aint much of a C# developer, much more PHP, but how did you manage to change the staff badge over the heads? Nice features looks great, cheers.

Btw. ain't unexploitable if you guys are using deprecated mysql, just saying, facts gotta be straight :D

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hey man, just wondering, I aint much of a C# developer, much more PHP, but how did you manage to change the staff badge over the heads? Nice features looks great, cheers.

Btw. ain't unexploitable if you guys are using deprecated mysql, just saying, facts gotta be straight :D

Staff.swf

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016

Deprecated mysql doesn't make something exploitable. Any mysql package can cause exploits if used incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread