Flash Pure // Custom Content / Updated Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
logo.png

The aspect, and background of Pure

Pure is an idea that sprung to my mind around a month ago, however unlike most people, when the idea of Pure came to me, I also had a lot of ideas and features that would make the hotel unique. Unlike most of the "common" retros, myself and the Pure team (@Warden, @kingsh4wn) acted on these ideas, and now we are finally able to say we did it.

What are these features and ideas Pure have made reality?
Firstly, levels. This unique and unseen feature is the first of its kind, as Pure is ran on a diamond economy, we wanted a way users could gain diamonds, without having to wait or pay - so we developed levels, you maybe wondering how this ties in with diamonds? Levels are earnt by doing activities around the hotel, staff will also be offering levels as a reward in staff hosted events, in-game and articles like ROTW. Once you've earnt levels, you can then 'cash out' for diamonds, there is a 50 diamonds limit on this (preventing abuse) There is also a minimum of 5 levels required to cash out (again to prevent abuse) Once you have cashed out your levels, the amount of diamonds will be added to your account, whilst the amount of levels will be deducted. I have included a screenshot below of how this system works (under the screenshots tab)

Secondly, custom enables. Our awesome developers have managed to create a variety of custom enables, making the overall hotel a lot more customized! Examples of these enables can be found below under the screenshots tab, otherwise a few enables we are now able to make are 'custom dog tags' this is basically a piece of text (your username, or a single word), in a nice vibrant font above your name! Although this maybe simple, it really does create a nice effect and atmosphere on the hotel, we also take requests from users and will code any custom enable (presuming it fits the criteria) for you!

The two above examples are only a few small examples of the custom content we proudly hold at Pure, why not come on client and see the rest for yourself!
A few other custom features...
* Recoded ranks (Staff use)
* Custom CMS with customly coded HK
* Forums (Under development)
* Custom Commands ( :welcome x, :smokeweed, and much more)

Our Promise
We here at Pure treat all our users equally, whether you are staff or not. We do not want users who curse people, criticize others 24/7 and are purely spiteful, we haven't spent countless hours on end developing Pure for users of this nature, therefore all we ask is that if you wish to come to Pure you maintain a nice, and respectful manner with all users, after all we treat users the same way they treat us!

Side Notes
Although the hotel is finished, we are always developing new features, this is due to user demand, we always try to please our users, but please note, you may find the odd bug within our client, if you do please report to any staff member, you will be rewarded!

Hotel URL

See you on the other side!

Screenshots
CMS Screenies
4c20d002e73e4499a3ddaedaa027e913.png

3f3bba450add49d391ddb94f37e54c0f.png

7bfea809ac9c48ddba8d10947958f4da.png

Client Screenies
289e0fbd2b525dc10a5d6e6aaa5f1a9d.gif

abeaf5552c04d8e04608a2b9e7599109.gif

6c322a49b3fa477bafad2b0df47ac834.png

aedaeecff533e8d3c1dc7df5d2fc6dc3.png
Thanks,
JMS & Pure Staff Team!​

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread approved.

Managed to actually get my username for once, woo. signed up, coming online now.

Best of luck.

Two things:

A home room would be nice, and also there seems to be a weird issue with the hotel view:

Would be nice to have that fixed, considering it's currently the first thing a new user will see.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Thread approved.

Managed to actually get my username for once, woo. signed up, coming online now.

Best of luck.

Two things:

A home room would be nice, and also there seems to be a weird issue with the hotel view:

Would be nice to have that fixed, considering it's currently the first thing a new user will see.

Hi, Sorry about the hotel view being glitched, this issue is now being fixed, and will shortly be fixed - As for a homeroom, I will run the query and get that set for users now.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi, Sorry about the hotel view being glitched, this issue is now being fixed, and will shortly be fixed - As for a homeroom, I will run the query and get that set for users now.

All good, seems to work now. Prior to that I did reload twice though.

Nonetheless, looks nicer now.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
All good, seems to work now. Prior to that I did reload twice though.

Nonetheless, looks nicer now.

Thanks for the feedback! As for the hotel view, we will be working on the error that caused it, hopefully next time you visit it'll be fixed.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I see you got rid of the CMS you were originally going to use, good choice. looks nice will have to check it out, good luck with it mate.

Reactions: JMS

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I see you got rid of the CMS you were originally going to use, good choice. looks nice will have to check it out, good luck with it mate.
Thank you for the feedback, hope to see you soon! :)

HOTEL IS NOW BACK UP AND WORKING, SORRY FOR ANY ISSUES CAUSED

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
What do you guys want to see on our client? Feature, or custom commands - we want your suggestions!

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
The leveling system is still being revised. We will more than likely use quests and on completion of a quest, users are given a specific amount of Experience Points. It would be a nice thing to implement and it'd give users incentive to actually do quests.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The leveling system is still being revised. We will more than likely use quests and on completion of a quest, users are given a specific amount of Experience Points. It would be a nice thing to implement and it'd give users incentive to actually do quests.
Same.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
On top of this, we are also looking for other ways we can use our leveling system, if you guys have any ideas please get back to us!

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
With Pure, I decided to try something completely new with the Levels. Levels are going to be used for many things such as restricting commands, furniture purchase and much more. Quests are now rewarded with Levels and we are adding much more creative features!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
With Pure, I decided to try something completely new with the Levels. Levels are going to be used for many things such as restricting commands, furniture purchase and much more. Quests are now rewarded with Levels and we are adding much more creative features!
I am a level 5 so far, and I am able to give myself credits !

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
UPDATE: Had a little mix up of staff, after the resignation of @Warden, who was a great asset to our team, and will be dearly missed!
However, we now have 'Shane' acting as owner, alongside myself, Shane is a great asset to the team, he's easy going, and gets along with the community.

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
Nice to see that you've implemented features that make you stand out (such as the levels idea), good to see not every hotel is trying to stay basic/act like Boon. Well done, good luck with this.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
One week after launch Update: It would seem the hotel is getting on smoothly, with the daily user count averaging somewhere between 10-15, hoping to count these numbers up over time :) Other than that, we have some special halloween events set-up over the weekend, which should be fun!
Our first phase of staff members has now be chosen, congratulations to them all.

Other than that, its all going smooth, and thank you to all the users who have made this possible!
@Warden @shawnzzz etc...

Kanee

Jul 21, 2016
Yo its me Jay here, this retro is so awesome!

EDIT: I was hired for tmod, thanks! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread