Pure - A new experience

cammy

May 15, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach

DISCORD:
What is Pure?
Pure is a R63B Habbo Retro which hopes to provide a fun and exciting user experience. We strive to make you have as much fun as possible and make a Habbo retro which suits you! Pure was opened on Monday 20th January 2020. Nearly 500 people have registered so far and we're growing daily with an average of 10 online and a peak of 20 users online.

What makes Pure unique?
You do! We want to make a hotel which suits you, so we try to listen and implement all suggestions. We allow users to upload room backgrounds, make badges and whatever they could dream of!
We also have automatic games and plan to extend on what we have so far. We have our custom designed website which is easy on the eye.

Server information.
Our server is hosted in Germany and our main player base speaks English. Pure is super fast!

Who's on the Pure staff team?
Currently we have 5 staff members, Myself Cammy, Pure, Kai, MOE and soft. We'll also be hiring as the hotel gain users, so apply if you'd like to join our team!

What features do we have?
Events, room polls, pets, american idol voting, groups, camera, forums, jukebox, full working wired, custom wired, the latest furniture, clothing, custom furniture, custom clothing, achievements, custom UI, custom currency and tons more!

Images

Last edited:

Parsov

May 18, 2016

DISCORD:
What is Pure?
Pure is a R63B Habbo Retro which hopes to provide a fun and exciting user experience. We strive to make you have as much fun as possible and make a Habbo retro which suits you! Pure was opened on Monday 20th January 2020. Nearly 500 people have registered so far and we're growing daily with an average of 10 online and a peak of 20 users online.

What makes Pure unique?
You do! We want to make a hotel which suits you, so we try to listen and implement all suggestions. We allow users to upload room backgrounds, make badges and whatever they could dream of!
We also have automatic games and plan to extend on what we have so far. We have our custom designed website which is easy on the eye.

Server information.
Our server is hosted in Germany and our main player base speaks English. Pure is super fast!

Who's on the Pure staff team?
Currently we have 5 staff members, Myself Cammy, Pure, Kai, MOE and soft. We'll also be hiring as the hotel gain users, so apply if you'd like to join our team!

What features do we have?
Events, room polls, pets, american idol voting, groups, camera, forums, jukebox, full working wired, custom wired, the latest furniture, clothing, custom furniture, custom clothing, achievements, custom UI, custom currency and tons more!

Images

I really like that mining feature, What do you get from doing it? I like that small enable on top of the head also, I was planning on implementing something like this if I ever made a Roleplay Server. It would be nice if you added a hand item and or easier an enable where the Pickaxe is in the hand of the miner and not a glowing icon like a staff badge.

I'll give you a great idea and I don't know if you guys have this already as you haven't said much about the mining.
Make a category within the catalog like Ecotron and when users have x amount of diamonds mined or gold or whatever they have they can craft it into a noble crown maybe.
That way users could actually try to earn specific custom clothing items instead of just directly putting them on or boosting credits to buy them from the catalog.

A bit like the mining / crafting that works on Runescape.

Maybe make ores specifically for seasons. Would make it even rare.

Other than that looks great and finally something that stands out!

cammy

May 15, 2014
I really like that mining feature, What do you get from doing it? I like that small enable on top of the head also, I was planning on implementing something like this if I ever made a Roleplay Server. It would be nice if you added a hand item and or easier an enable where the Pickaxe is in the hand of the miner and not a glowing icon like a staff badge.

I'll give you a great idea and I don't know if you guys have this already as you haven't said much about the mining.
Make a category within the catalog like Ecotron and when users have x amount of diamonds mined or gold or whatever they have they can craft it into a noble crown maybe.
That way users could actually try to earn specific custom clothing items instead of just directly putting them on or boosting credits to buy them from the catalog.

A bit like the mining / crafting that works on Runescape.

Maybe make ores specifically for seasons. Would make it even rare.

Other than that looks great and finally something that stands out!
Thanks for the feedback, that's the long term plan! We've also got other plans similar to this for custom rares, clothes and other items which can be crafted from certain materials!

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Have been playing this hotel for some time, and have been in contact with the owners and developers and its looking great, Well Done Cam <3

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
Looks good. I like some of the graphical details on the cms - what backend do you have running it? Also note that some of your buttons says "Enter Pyro" while others say "Enter Pure".

cammy

May 15, 2014
Looks good. I like some of the graphical details on the cms - what backend do you have running it? Also note that some of your buttons says "Enter Pyro" while others say "Enter Pure".
Thanks will be fixing this very soon, we're running on Linux, using Arcturus Morning Star.

mxtt

playorbit.uk
Nov 29, 2017
When Cammy makes a hotel, the amount of things to do is insane. His skill with wired (and with the ability to add anything) some awesome and unique stuff gets released like Pure Miner. There's definitely something special here! The CMS is also amazing (credit where it's due - yours truly).

Expect great things from this! x

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
When Cammy makes a hotel, the amount of things to do is insane. His skill with wired (and with the ability to add anything) some awesome and unique stuff gets released like Pure Miner. There's definitely something special here! The CMS is also amazing (credit where it's due - yours truly).

Expect great things from this! x
Agreed. The mining feature is pretty cool. and is handy during the hotels dead hours when you're looking for something to keep yourself entertained imo

Users who are viewing this thread