public spaces old

Luke_HD

Aug 3, 2018
Hello, I would like to know if I can make the size of the room smaller, just like in old public spaces where the room was smaller and the room too. would it be possible to add this in a current emulator, or did I already have this function but is not active or something?

sorry about my English...

thankful.

cammy

May 15, 2014
yes yes, the zoom was different, would it be possible to do this?
Will it be already coded for R63B? Probably not... who knows, they used it for snowstorm but I don't know any retro that has snowstorm coded.
You could add this in yeah. Force it to stay at :zoom 0 ? Idk how you'd do that though, I don't code.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Apparently there isn't a packet sent when you say :zoom 0 so there's no way to make rooms just load like that. Your other option is to add a wired that makes a user say something as a wired effect so
TRIGGER - USER ENTERS ROOMS
EFFECT - USER SAYS COMMAND - make them say :zoom 0

Could work?

Also you can re-enabled the old 'zoom' look in variables, but be warned habbo no longer makes small furniture or clothing, so it wont work properly.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Apparently there isn't a packet sent when you say :zoom 0 so there's no way to make rooms just load like that. Your other option is to add a wired that makes a user say something as a wired effect so
TRIGGER - USER ENTERS ROOMS
EFFECT - USER SAYS COMMAND - make them say :zoom 0

Could work?

Also you can re-enabled the old 'zoom' look in variables, but be warned habbo no longer makes small furniture or clothing, so it wont work properly.
It'll work, it just won't be pixel perfect. The zoom function doesn't use old zoomed out pictures of furni.

Users who are viewing this thread