PSD to HTML/CSS (My first)

sumo

The end is nigh.
So, I was really bored and decided to get into making websites from scratch. I found it quite easy and hard at the same time, as it was my first attempt.

This is just a still image, with everything doodled up by me besides the background. I will not be transferring THIS one to HTML/CSS as it's not exactly up for the part, was just a rough draft to get me started. Tell me what you think below, and if you think I could make some really good custom websites this way.

Alam

shietttt
Spread the navigation links more, they look squeezed in together. Also change the search field to a white background color. Other than that, not too bad I guess.

svviift

Use adobe Muse, it's easier and code free, unless you want to practice development of course. I liked developing but my heart as a graphic designer lies with designing, exporting art boards and layers in ps or ai as layers or jpegs and building them up in Muse is very convenient and a lot less time consuming, something to look into bro, I can see the design being based off of fansite styles, but good nonetheless

sumo

The end is nigh.
great experience I was also had past experience for PSD to HTML.
This is pretty old, since then I've become fluent in HTML and CSS, would take me under 5 minutes to code that up there now^^, and back then I had no idea where to start.

Owen

| avfc |
This is pretty old, since then I've become fluent in HTML and CSS, would take me under 5 minutes to code that up there now^^, and back then I had no idea where to start.
fair play lad, you've really improved since then tbh. You should show some more of your recent stuff to us so i can get some ideas ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)