GTA V PS4/Xbox One - Mod Menu?

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey Guys,
Has anyone got a working mod menu for the ps4/xbox one that is free there is lots online but there either scam or they cost an arm and a leg to buy?

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
I have never heard of MOD Menus for them, 100% You won't be able to get one for XBOX ONE maybe legit hackers will but the community of hackers won't.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
I have never heard of MOD Menus for them, 100% You won't be able to get one for XBOX ONE maybe legit hackers will but the community of hackers won't.
There are mod menus for jailbroken ps3/jtagged xbox 360.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
There are mod menus for jailbroken ps3/jtagged xbox 360.
Yes but for next GEN 100% maybe in the future they're might be but not for Xbox one I can't see it happening

Plus its just a bit hard to JTAG your xbox when you do it the DEVICE finds it and machine bans you. PS3 is a different story .

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
PS4 and Xbox One will not have working Mod Menus for a long while as it's been harder to find exploitable code in any of the OS's that both Playstation and Microsoft had provided us all. I know that there has been a confirmed Exploit in PS4 and someone is making a working 'jailbreak' for it meaning Modding should begin on PS4 soon enough. Nothing has been heard of for Xbox One being able to be moddable at all.

Every console has a vulnerability, no matter what, nothing will be 'unhackable', there will always be some flaw.

Yes but for next GEN 100% maybe in the future they're might be but not for Xbox one I can't see it happening

Plus its just a bit hard to JTAG your xbox when you do it the DEVICE finds it and machine bans you. PS3 is a different story .

Not exactly, I'm not 100% sure about Xbox Jailbreaks but I'm pretty sure that people have managed to avoid Machine Bans as one of my friends have managed to runs mods on 360 without being banned and he's been doing it for a while also. The device does send any changes to the console to Microsoft, but if you manage to find the exploit for that you can change it from doing that.

Asides from all of this, there are no current mods for either console (being PS4, and Xbox One) on GTA V

Users who are viewing this thread