(PS3) UPCOMING STUDY - NEED 3 PEOPLE 100K GUARANTEED

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
I cant go into detail however we need three people for a upcoming moderated study on the PS3 GTA 5, we will be monitoring player behaviour and much more in game. We will require your assistance for ONE hour minimum and you will be guaranteed 100,000 GTA5 $ pay for your work. The dates will be messages to you if you are a successful candidate. All we ask is for you to reply with how many hours you are available a week, your PS3 name, your level and your stats and also if you are able to drive bikes fast.

Thanks,
Zach

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
What is this case study looking into? And for what reason?
If you can give more information as to why you are doing this I maybe interested.

But "we will be monitoring player behaviour" most players are kids, so buy guns, drive around in super cars and kill people.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
What is this case study looking into? And for what reason?
If you can give more information as to why you are doing this I maybe interested.

But "we will be monitoring player behaviour" most players are kids, so buy guns, drive around in super cars and kill people.
Hi JMS,

Thanks for your interest in participation - unfortunately, we are no longer looking for potential candidates anymore. We routinely require new candidates so we will contact you in the future, should you qualify for another study. This case study was looking into player behavior and emotional effects on players when such occurrences happen in game, hence the need for fast bikes and it was to identify players average age group and also how different aged players react.

Users who are viewing this thread