[PS3/PSN] Console Mods for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I'm a PS3 GTA V Online modder I also mod, BO2, BO1, & MW3.

I do these sales.
(All payments through PayPal, GBP, USD, CAD, and EUR are accepted currencies.)
Money drops are $2 per an hour.
Fully Modded accounts: $8
Any level 1-8000
Money 0 - 500B
2 Garages Filled with Supers and other great cars
Max Stats
Weapon Unlocks
Modded Combat Roll
Heist Unlocks
Clothing Unlocks
LSC Unlocks
Tattoo Unlocks
Max Smokes/Snacks
All Awards
Unlock Trophies
Removal of Bad Sport (Optional, only good if you are in bad sport.)
Custom saved outfits:
(What ever ones you please.)
- Invisible
- Garbage Man Uniform
- Police Man Uniform
- Bug Star Uniform
- Snowman outfit
- Thief outfit
- Santa Claus Outfit

If you are banned please refer to your paypal transaction id and I will cover banned accounts within a weeks time span, You must have an image of the psn logged in on xmb with the ban message in the background.
------------------------------------------------------------
If you have already transferred from PS3 to PS4, the requirement of a new PSN account will be needed, meaning you must make a new PSN account before contacting me for any modifications to be done on GTA V for PS3, inorder for it to be transferrable to PS4.
Accounts are moddable and transferrable to PS4 (PS3 to PS4 Transfers)
It transfers over everything that has been placed on to your PS3 account.
Account Transfers are quite simple. I can guide you through if you have troubles.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------
Call of Dutys great Combo is $10 for all of them to be modded.
------------------------------
Modern Warfare 3 - $4
All Weapon Unlocks
Unlimited Tokens
Level 80 + Prestige 20
All Prestige Unlocks
Weapon Skins
Weapon Attachments
Perks
Custom Class Names
Low Stats
Medium Stats
High Stats
Leet Stats
(God Mode Classes soon will be incldued)
(No Moderation in MW3)
----------------------------
Black Ops 1 - $4
Max Level + Max Prestige
All Weapons Unlocked, Skins, & Attachments
(Low Stats
Medium Stats
High Stats
Leet Stats)
(Stats don't really matter in Black Ops 1 as no one moderates it)
Perks
etc
-------------------------------
Black Ops 2 - $4
Antiban Included
Max Level + Prestige
All Unlocks:
Weapon Unlocks
Weapon Skins
Perks
Weapon Attachments
All Classes Unlocked
Custom Class Names
Low Stats
Medium Stats
High Stats
Leet Stats
---------------------------
If you are banned please refer to your paypal transaction id and I will cover banned accounts within a weeks time span, You must have an image of the psn logged in on xmb with the ban message in the background.

Soon Accounts for Advanced Warfare and Ghosts will be provided.
(Ghosts and AW services were discontuined soon to be brought back.)

@ ForumModeration If any of you want proof or such, send me a PM, evidence will be provided.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Name of your mod menus?
I don't use Menus lol, I use RTM. Life is easy with RTM compared to Mod Menus, Mod Menus have a higher chance of freezing your console compared to RTM as in the SPRXs there tend to be alot of missing offsets, Only Menu's I've touched in my life are Evolution for MW3, The Tesseract for GTA V, and GNXKS for GTA V, I only stick to RTM as it's much simpler with a less chance of me freezing while doing an account compared to SPRX's where if you spam a bit too much you freeze instantly.

(P.S all my services are on hold until a CFW update comes out for Rebug as Rebug seems to be the only CFW that works efficiently, this is due to PSN placing out an update for PS3 to 4.81.)

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I don't use Menus lol, I use RTM. Life is easy with RTM compared to Mod Menus, Mod Menus have a higher chance of freezing your console compared to RTM as in the SPRXs there tend to be alot of missing offsets, Only Menu's I've touched in my life are Evolution for MW3, The Tesseract for GTA V, and GNXKS for GTA V, I only stick to RTM as it's much simpler with a less chance of me freezing while doing an account compared to SPRX's where if you spam a bit too much you freeze instantly.

(P.S all my services are on hold until a CFW update comes out for Rebug as Rebug seems to be the only CFW that works efficiently, this is due to PSN placing out an update for PS3 to 4.81.)

It's an address, not an offset. Address' are the location of the thing which you are reading or writing to in memory. Whereas an offset is the distance away from the address to something else. Let's take the tunables table in GTA V. The table is allocated in the heap so the address is dynamic so we would first follow a pointer (an address) to get the location of the table. The value address' at this address will be where the table is located in the heap so. So then we would take that address' and then to find a specific tunable we would use an offset to the value in the table indices * 4; due to struct and size of Int32 in memory. So the offset would be equal to (indices * 4).
Code:
tunable_address + offset

As for an RTM tool being less buggy, it's not true one bit. If an SPRX is codded correctly it'll work a lot better as no need for socket listeners etc. CCAPI, TMAPI, etc are just PRX process' running on the playstation themselves. They use the exact same syscalls as what an sprx menu would use. Only difference is they're loaded into vhs so have access to more syscalls but most of which are what we don't need or that we can access by invoking things in lv2 memory. So basically what I'm getting at; RTM tools basically send a message (in better terms a packet) which tells an sprx to do something. Whereas with a menu it's just button binding; which can't freeze you as you're just reading memory :'). Unless you're someone who invokes game functions to find it but even still it's just calling a function.

Most freezing issues are related directly to bad memory usage. Most PS3 developers have never wrote a line of code before attempting to make an sprx and the memory which we have to use on the playstation is limited especially with games like GTA V. It gets to the point where it can't even load game saves any more due to the lack of memory from a small-ish sprx :'). Also they're stuck with 'a broken' c++98 and a lot of the generic functions like memalloc (and 100's more) don't work so people just ignore them but they should use work arounds (which most of developers are starting to do).

This got a lot longer than it needed to be :'). Sorry. Not being an arse, just informing you as you might change your mind of things :p.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
It's an address, not an offset. Address' are the location of the thing which you are reading or writing to in memory. Whereas an offset is the distance away from the address to something else. Let's take the tunables table in GTA V. The table is allocated in the heap so the address is dynamic so we would first follow a pointer (an address) to get the location of the table. The value address' at this address will be where the table is located in the heap so. So then we would take that address' and then to find a specific tunable we would use an offset to the value in the table indices * 4; due to struct and size of Int32 in memory. So the offset would be equal to (indices * 4).
Code:
tunable_address + offset

As for an RTM tool being less buggy, it's not true one bit. If an SPRX is codded correctly it'll work a lot better as no need for socket listeners etc. CCAPI, TMAPI, etc are just PRX process' running on the playstation themselves. They use the exact same syscalls as what an sprx menu would use. Only difference is they're loaded into vhs so have access to more syscalls but most of which are what we don't need or that we can access by invoking things in lv2 memory. So basically what I'm getting at; RTM tools basically send a message (in better terms a packet) which tells an sprx to do something. Whereas with a menu it's just button binding; which can't freeze you as you're just reading memory :'). Unless you're someone who invokes game functions to find it but even still it's just calling a function.

Most freezing issues are related directly to bad memory usage. Most PS3 developers have never wrote a line of code before attempting to make an sprx and the memory which we have to use on the playstation is limited especially with games like GTA V. It gets to the point where it can't even load game saves any more due to the lack of memory from a small-ish sprx :'). Also they're stuck with 'a broken' c++98 and a lot of the generic functions like memalloc (and 100's more) don't work so people just ignore them but they should use work arounds (which most of developers are starting to do).

This got a lot longer than it needed to be :'). Sorry. Not being an arse, just informing you as you might change your mind of things :p.

I learned something new, I haven't actually ever taken the time to look at the code of an SPRX or try to run an address on Target Manager to learn more about it, especially knowing how PS3 Modding's been dying since PS4 came out.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I learned something new, I haven't actually ever taken the time to look at the code of an SPRX or try to run an address on Target Manager to learn more about it, especially knowing how PS3 Modding's been dying since PS4 came out.

Running an address in Target Manager (I assume you mean Debugger) will just simply show you the memory around it and at it. You can then edit it accordingly to suit you needs depending on the type of mod but I wouldn't suggest that if you don't have any understanding in asm programming or PPC to be more specific. This is exactly what RTM tools do but on a much more automated level. e.g.
PS3Lib.WriteInt32(0x10000, 5);
would be the same as going to 0x10000 in debugger (target manager) and then changing the value at the address to 00 00 00 05 (value is like that because an integer is made up of 4 bytes and it's represented in hex so would in result be 0x00000005.)

Here is an example of a way in which you could modify your players money; Money is usually stored in heap so address' isn't knowable right away unless you do a memory scan for the amount; this takes a lot of time. Instead we can look at the static function which returns the amount. Will look something like this;
int PlayerCash() { return *(int*)PointerToMoney; }
So we would simply change it to...
int PlayerCash() { return 2147483647; //int32 max value }

which simply makes the game think you have the max amount of money (assuming they can represent up to max 32 bit integer). That's a basic example, you could also just read the memory pointer and change it directly in the stack or if you was to use a method like this for money you'd be better off noping the functions which remove your money as well because you will end up with a negative balance. Noping basically = null. So the function won't do anything.

If you want PPC examples, I can provide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread