Close Thread Please, TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
[ THIS EDIT CAN BE SEEN ON A LIVE PREVIEW AT ]
^If anyone is interested in opening up a hotel and working together, message me!^

Whatsup guys,

So been working on a design of a CMS that I actually am looking to further code after all the PS designs seem to be 100% satisfying and people actually liked the design! So to begin off, I am really going to try and keep this thread well organized to the best of my ability, So i am going to organize this into two main categories which will be Pre Development & Development! Basically anything in the pre development part will be anything that has to do with PS designs, graphic work, features I plan on including in the CMS and stuff like that. And in the development section I will post a section of how many updates have been added to the thread as far as what has been coded then also what page you can find the posts on! Well hope you enjoy!

PRE-DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION

Now I just would like some feedback on what you think of the overall design and think about the following questions and then post your comments:

- Do you find the design attractive?
- What would you change if anything?
- What would you add?
- How do you feel about the typography throughout the me page
- What are features would you like to see added?

cJQz8pY.jpg

* Here you can find some interesting ideas of what I thought of adding to the CMS, or what a devbest user has thought of and shared with me! Feel free to comment on this thread with any ideas *

- Will be including a image generator in the CMS that can strictly be used for users on the hotel.

- Obviously news will scroll through the latest 3-5 news articles posted

- Having drop down menus for each section in the Nav OR having a fixed sub navigation to the left / right of the page. Would like to hear what you guys would find more appealing. I think having the drop down menus would keep it more simple and keep it more attractive.

- With the amount of users online tab you can click it where it will drop down a bit and give you a small scroll section showing the usernames online.

- Then last idea was with the " user motto " section. Was thinking of putting arrows on each side, and originally will display your user motto shown in PS edit. Then when you click the arrow it will kind of page too a small help section where a type box will show and you can submit tickets through the CMS and click a topic such as: Hotel Ideas, Buying VIP, Report a User, etc..

* If I do add and code ideas posted here, I will removed it from this section and just simply include it in the updated post! *

DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION

There has been 2 updates posted about the development:
- The 1st update has been posted on April 3rd, 2015 and can be found on page: 1
- The 2nd update has been posted on April 11th, 2015 and can be found on page: 1
index:
oIJ85Hs.jpg

Login:
CyFW3bJ.jpg

Register:
ZGJG8ST.jpg

Forgot Password (EMAIL)
9uATxZS.png

Forgot Password (RESET)
LP3AbuZ.png

Me (TOP)
yHAvqB5.png

Me (BOTTOM)
aGFcxnC.png

Me (DROP DOWN)
djRr7JN.png

Last edited:

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Thank you sir, I was getting alot of feedback on facebook and really wasnt getting as much feedback on here as I hoped so I was just taking the feedback of people on facebook. But I started coding bits and part of it. Its going to be based off of HoloCMS. Once I move more into the development, I may post it in the development section and keep showing updates of it! But thank you!

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Thank you sir, I was getting alot of feedback on facebook and really wasnt getting as much feedback on here as I hoped so I was just taking the feedback of people on facebook. But I started coding bits and part of it. Its going to be based off of HoloCMS. Once I move more into the development, I may post it in the development section and keep showing updates of it! But thank you!
I have you as a friend on facebook i gave good feedback on both ;D

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Sooo kind of have been slow with this project however I started picking up and starting to develop it so now I will post the first update on the development portion of this CMS. Just a few details about this project, the CMS will be based on HoloCMS but yeah! Hope you like, feel free to leave me your feedback on each of the updates! Enjoy

Development UPDATE #1:
  • Index has been fully coded and 100% working
  • Register has been fully coded and 100% working
    • Forgot password email 100% working, if you forget pass, you can have an email sent that will send you a link and a code to reset password.
    • Facebook sign up fully working
  • Header has been coded
Alright so that is basically everything that has been coded and working 100% as of right now. Below will be some screenies!

index:
oIJ85Hs.jpg

Login:
CyFW3bJ.jpg

Register:
ZGJG8ST.jpg

Header:
zWe0dAG.jpg

Some very minor things were changed compared too the photoshop design I created and showed to everyone in the original thread post. Besides that, thats basically everything I have developed so far!

Let me know:
- Your opinions on everything so far
- What you would possibly like to see in the future

Thanks guys <3

Last edited:

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Looks pretty nice. However you could improve the index but the rest looks pretty nice. Keep it up!

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Looks pretty nice. However you could improve the index but the rest looks pretty nice. Keep it up!
Thank you Yadz, and yeah i actually agree tbh lol for how bad that is to say but nah I completely agree. When i showed the index and register on facebook, I even said I was not a big fan of how the design came out. But I do plan on improving the design in the future, however really just wanted to get a start on everything else. But yeah 100% agree and thank you for your comment, much appreciated!

Development UPDATE #2:

• Me Page has been coded and added
yHAvqB5.png

aGFcxnC.png

djRr7JN.png

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
kinda reminds me of galaxy hotel's theme/style when they were around. :eek: like it just not the (groups rooms) thing at the top ew 8/10

Strangirs

Apr 12, 2015
Love it, only things I would change is the icons on the navbar, they seem pixelated compared to the rest of the page.

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Just a small update, you can actually get a live preview of the cms at:

Love it, only things I would change is the icons on the navbar, they seem pixelated compared to the rest of the page.
Alright I'll look into that a little more. Might just be the screenshot that is making those icons look blurry/pixelated more than they actually are. You can check out the cms on a live preview at habblo.us!

This looks pretty nice, well organized

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, much appreciated!

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Awesome design.

Thanks Ultra

Can you Upload it and give to us? I Like it...
Sorry mate not releasing quite yet

kinda reminds me of galaxy hotel's theme/style when they were around. :eek: like it just not the (groups rooms) thing at the top ew 8/10

Thanks, I'll look into editing the top bar that shows "groups" etc, and possibly turn it into something or just completely get rid of it. Well this cms is based off of HoloCMS, and the one galaxy edit was based off of HoloCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread