Proxy setup issue

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Hi all i recently brought 2 service packages the TCP and HTTP the HTTP one is still being built by XZnetwrks but everytime i try to go on my hotel the emulator coughs up shit do i need to open a port to allow my proxy to go though my vps or what

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Well, this is how you do it in short:
1. Setup as usual, to make sure everything works (includes unblocking port)
2. Buy proxy, use server ip and the port you specified in emu and unblocked in firewall
3. Add the proxy ip and port to the client
4. Success
That said, I know I had massive problems trying to connect a proxy to Azure and different spin-offs.

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
Well, this is how you do it in short:
1. Setup as usual, to make sure everything works (includes unblocking port)
2. Buy proxy, use server ip and the port you specified in emu and unblocked in firewall
3. Add the proxy ip and port to the client
4. Success
That said, I know I had massive problems trying to connect a proxy to Azure and different spin-offs.
um right i lost

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
I have seen a few people have issues when using a shared proxy with this emulator, it seems to require the host to make some changes to the configuration to allow the connections to work successfully

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
I have seen a few people have issues when using a shared proxy with this emulator, it seems to require the host to make some changes to the configuration to allow the connections to work successfully
yet the post was irellivent but u cant tell me how nice

Users who are viewing this thread