Pronouns badges

Kasja

May 2, 2021
Hey DevBest!

I've recently made these pronouns badges for openHabbo, and thought other hotels might also find a use for them - and that is why I'm releasing them!

You must be registered for see images attach

- Kasja

Attachments

• pronouns.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 42

Sonay

Sonay#0001
Mar 24, 2016
I want to have a "Tank" badge cuz i identify myself as a tank.

Thanks for your awesome badges kasja. 👏🏼

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Hey DevBest!

I've recently made these pronouns badges for openHabbo, and thought other hotels might also find a use for them - and that is why I'm releasing them!

You must be registered for see images attach

- Kasja
probably the wrong community to release this to but thanks for your contribution 😍

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
What does pronouns have to do with sexuality now?
a lot of homophobes use pronouns as a way to attack the lgbt community "oh you're using they/them pronouns what's going to be next you fucking cats" i've seen someone put on twitter, they use it as a jab and if you've not witnessed it then you're lucky ig

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
a lot of homophobes use pronouns as a way to attack the lgbt community "oh you're using they/them pronouns what's going to be next you fucking cats" i've seen someone put on twitter, they use it as a jab and if you've not witnessed it then you're lucky ig
I see. hopefully people will refrain to target the lgbt community. Pronoun badges been going around the retro scene for a while, so hopefully people will use/ see them as/in a positive way 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread