Project Roleplay - CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
I am going to start working on a Content Management System which will be released to the public. There will most likely be better ones out there but on all the smaller roleplay servers I always see the same exact designs so I want to change things up a little. I will be creating this to the best of my ability with suggestions and support from you guys. Thank you.

I don't really have much screenshots to show but here is one of the current index page (which will probably be changed around).

Index
ToARIIb.png

Register
B0y8afV.png

aeb8d49c-a291-43a5-8693-4b0260981d5d

fmnlz

As mentioned before, I would greatly appreciated if you guys could suggest some ideas on how I can improve it. Thank you again.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
From your recent threads/replies I would be impressed to see a whole new engine.

Could you perhaps show us some code that you’ve changed/created from other CMS’ that makes this better/more advanced?

Gang67

May 5, 2017
From your recent threads/replies I would be impressed to see a whole new engine.

Could you perhaps show us some code that you’ve changed/created from other CMS’ that makes this better/more advanced?
Sure, probably later tomorrow

Reactions: Joe

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
as the index has some great potentional, and i know that you will be able to create a insainly good looking cms. if you need any help let me know, and also try to include many different things, and try and come up with new ideas that hasnt been ever seen before

Gang67

May 5, 2017
as the index has some great potentional, and i know that you will be able to create a insainly good looking cms. if you need any help let me know, and also try to include many different things, and try and come up with new ideas that hasnt been ever seen before
Thank you gage, will do

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
I am going to start working on a Content Management System which will be released to the public. There will most likely be better ones out there but on all the smaller roleplay servers I always see the same exact designs so I want to change things up a little. I will be creating this to the best of my ability with suggestions and support from you guys. Thank you.

I don't really have much screenshots to show but here is one of the current index page (which will probably be changed around).

Index
ToARIIb.png

Register
B0y8afV.png

aeb8d49c-a291-43a5-8693-4b0260981d5d

fmnlz

As mentioned before, I would greatly appreciated if you guys could suggest some ideas on how I can improve it. Thank you again.
I feel like it would look better if you removed changelog, and livefeed, and just centered the login box. Just my two cents.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Theme look's garbage now offence i guess everybody start's from somewhere
nonetheless goodluck.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Anything can look like Garbage doesn't mean it doesn't have potential. Maybe further on this will look much better, you can never know. Good luck however.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Closed due to not following the section rules.

PM me if you’ve got any updates/want this reopening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread