Project Pineapple: RP (Holograph Emulator)

Parse

Oct 28, 2013

isT0nGcPQlj1.png

Project Pineapple 4.2.1
Abstract
The era of shockwave has concluded since further development of the Uber campaign has progressed. Although this release may find itself unavailing, maybe someone who has the heart for older based platforms to continue development, this is for you. However, shockwave is outdated and not supported and is too limited unlike flash where the base is supported and the opportunities are endless. This server has been used by many different unique hotels and a handful of unique programmers have all had their taste and effort into this source. This is a holograph emulator that has been heavily edited for role-play environment.

Features
  • Hunger & Energy System
  • AFK System
  • Police, Doctor, Gang, and Zombie AI
  • Fighting System
  • Weapons System
  • Mafia Wars, Color Wars & Brawl
  • Marriage System
  • 1PvP Bubble Juice System
  • Jobs & Corporations
  • Instant Arrow Teleports
  • Gangs & Turfs (Bonuses)
  • Jail System
  • Death System
  • Improved Pathfinding (RP Friendly)
  • Bail System
  • Bank Robbing & Jail Breaking
  • Blacklist System
  • More than may have not been mentioned.
Commands

The commands are practically what you would expect from a role-play environment but I cannot be arsed to list every single individual command. If you are unsure of what is available, the source is always available to check. (virtualuser.cs)

Credits
Nillus (Holograph Emulator)
Aaron (Contributed some improvements on bots)
Sledmore (Some of his work is in this source, but honestly unaware of exactly what)
Parse (Contributed some improvements, bug fixes and features)

I apologize as this server has been around many different people so it's hard to understand who has contributed, but if you see something that belongs to you; just speak up and I can arrange the credits.

Download (Emulator & Database included)

Compatible with RevCMS RP Edition

I cannot upload the DCRS or the CMS at this time, but I will later. Support is NOT to be asked in this thread. If you have a problem with this, you can click to ask for support.

If you like this release, please click the "like" button.

Last edited:

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for the release man, by the way does this include bats? Since there was bats in roleplay.li

Kind regards,
Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread