MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
I am not showing off but actually you can view full thread here :up:
facepalm.jpg

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
So what do you need help with? Or are you just trying to prove you can code? If you let people get under your skin like this , you're not going to get very far. This community is full of people who will always tell everyone else they can't code :) You just learn to ignore those people and move on.

Edit:

I also notice you have a lot of repetitive code. You have 2 methods doing the same thing as well...
You must be registered for see images attach

If I could see the full code I would help you shrink this down and make it look cleaner

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Sorry for repeating that, I've look around. How about this:
n0paTLD.png

Core

Nov 10, 2016
This is actually pretty cool, outgoing_dir function could be cleaned up a lot like. Never looked into football, I'm not the strongest at mathematics xD.

Core

Nov 10, 2016

I am baffled by this thread then xD

So what do you need help with? Or are you just trying to prove you can code? If you let people get under your skin like this , you're not going to get very far. This community is full of people who will always tell everyone else they can't code :) You just learn to ignore those people and move on.

Edit:

I also notice you have a lot of repetitive code. You have 2 methods doing the same thing as well...
You must be registered for see images attach

If I could see the full code I would help you shrink this down and make it look cleaner

This is a really cringe attempt to get the source code lolz

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I have already proven to others that my code is not copied from anyone but thought for myself and also change many structures wrongly made of original plus, just to not feel selfish or give chance to the useless who will think it is a lie because not I want to show you the code here, I will show you how I thought the ball, a part of the code and a part of a function, everything to solve the rebound cases depending on the wall ("x" or "y" axis) Of the ball to hit and how it should react to the shock.

First, like any real programmer, sketches what he needs and the different possible scenarios, I draw all the bouncing scenarios of the ball on the walls (including the 8 possible directions and their respective senses,
VHsGymm.png

Excuse my ugly handwriting, I do not characterize myself as a woman.

Second, depending on the bytes of the gamemap in the coordinates of the ball (1 -> square open, and any other is locked for the ball), I identify on which axis (either "x" or "y" or even both in case of That is a corner) is crashing the ball:
xmGPnDh.png

4sx8ogR.png

4sx8ogR.png

And finally, I identify in which direction the ball is crashing the wall and thus can respond in which direction it will rebound, with the direction and axes identified I can do the following function (a simple function of integers nothing of another world, Just know how to think not to buy it):
RSTe46J.png

So how about this ? @Sledmore @Core @Tweeney
When people say someone can't code, its usually because one of the following reasons.
  • They have claimed they can when they can't in the past, history sticks
  • Your coding quality is terrible, what is known as "cancer code"
  • You steal others code, and claim it as your own

Reason 2, technically yes.. you can code, just people like to say people can't if your coding quality isn't up to scratch.

Looking at your code (is it your code? others seem to think otherwhys..) it could be decomposed and shortened a lot, you're not even taking advantage of modern programming practices... but congratulations, you managed to write a basic method? If this is yours..

Also, why are you setting a Boolean to false to set it to true straight after? correct me if I am wrong and this actually does something useful (via a get setter maybe?) but there isn't any reason to do that..

In my opinion you couldn't code yourself out of a Tesco carrier bag, never mind pass yourself off as a coder, you're probably one of them people who knows the fundamentals as far as if, else elseif.. you even asked me to code you basic functionality such as group chat's into a Habbo emulator, which is pretty damn basic..

I know this part is off topic, but you don't seem skilled at all in any department of technology, judging by the basic concepts you've asked about via threads on this very forum.

Last edited:

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
When people say someone can't code, its usually because one of the following reasons.
  • They have claimed they can when they can't in the past, history sticks
  • Your coding quality is terrible, what is known as "cancer code"
  • You steal others code, and claim it as your own

Reason 2, technically yes.. you can code, just people like to say people can't if your coding quality isn't up to scratch.

Looking at your code (is it your code? others seem to think otherwhys..) it could be decomposed and shortened a lot, you're not even taking advantage of modern programming practices... but congratulations, you managed to write a basic method? If this is yours..

Also, why are you setting a Boolean to false to set it to true straight after? correct me if I am wrong and this actually does something useful (via a get setter maybe?) but there isn't any reason to do that..

In my opinion you couldn't code yourself out of a Tesco carrier bag, never mind pass yourself off as a coder, you're probably one of them people who knows the fundamentals as far as if, else elseif.. you even asked me to code you basic functionality such as group chat's into a Habbo emulator, which is pretty damn basic..

I know this part is off topic, but you don't seem skilled at all in any department of technology, judging by the basic concepts you've asked about via threads on this very forum.
Well ofc, he didn't even code this ROFL?!?
He says he can code but never showed anything, then this comes up? LOL
Dunno what he want us to think :p

and BTW @MasterJiq
I have already proven to others that my code is not copied from anyone but thought for myself and also change many structures wrongly made of original plus, just to not feel selfish or give chance to the useless who will think it is a lie because not I want to show you the code here
Probably because you dont have the full code ROFLZ?

Users who are viewing this thread