Professional SWF advice required

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I've been experimenting with Habbo, and how it's made. From the emulator to CMS to Swf, I'm trying to see what happens between them.
I've chosen to experiment with Enables.
My question now is, how do we create custom enables and make them function properly? How do we choose the enables to go over the head or on the hand, or the whole body?
However I don't want to replace a useless enable that we don't use. I want to add upon the enables.
What I know at the moment:
  • Must link the effectmap.xml by this I mean, 1. Choose the effect number 2. Identify the swf name 3. Identify it's revision.
To cut the story short, my main objective is to know how to create custom enables (sorry for the waffle).

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I think you have to add the effect image to your Habbo.swf, so if you tried creating an enable it would show up as no image

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
There's an animation.bin file in the enables, they define the positions of any custom images as well as the habbo itself.
It is in this file you can disable parts of the clothing code (e.g shoes are removed when you have the skates enable) as well as set the action for parts, for example activating "carryitem" for arms to have them out is used for enables where you hold something.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
There's an animation.bin file in the enables, they define the positions of any custom images as well as the habbo itself.
It is in this file you can disable parts of the clothing code (e.g shoes are removed when you have the skates enable) as well as set the action for parts, for example activating "carryitem" for arms to have them out is used for enables where you hold something.
Right, this is the kind of information I need. Say for example, I create an enable, and define it in effectmap.xml. would it work?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
ive been wondering where it was all stored for a while, ily

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
When decompiling swf files you will notice they contain code, readable code that actually means something, well Habbo.swf has most of the data or settings to get data from some other file.

Users who are viewing this thread