Problems in mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alezo

Dec 18, 2016
Code:
BrainCMS Configuration Error:
I was unable to connect to the provided MySQL server. Please ask the administrator to review the error message log for details.

I am having problems connecting my cms to mysql server. Use the bracin cms. Already checked the ports on the firewall, I reinstalled mysql and checked the setting in brain-config.php. Can someone help me, please

Thank you!

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
the cms cant connect to your mysql. make sure your mysql dets are correct in the cms config. host is localhost or 127.0.0.1 and username is always root. make sure the mysql password is correct and the name of your database

Alezo

Dec 18, 2016
the cms cant connect to your mysql. make sure your mysql dets are correct in the cms config. host is localhost or 127.0.0.1 and username is always root. make sure the mysql password is correct and the name of your database
I've checked all of these options, and yet can't connect

Jan 7, 2016
Xuxu, someone else had the same problem before and we just ended up getting rid of BrainCMS due to the fact no matter what, it wouldn't connect, so I suggest just using RevCMS and removing JS errors and any other errors that appear as well as the exploits.

Alezo

Dec 18, 2016
Really, really not necessary.

On topic: If I were you I'd post your config here, and also any error logs you're getting.
PHP:
<?php
    if(!defined('BRAIN_CMS'))
    {
        die('Sorry but you cannot access this file!');
    }

/* Database Setting */
    $db['host'] = 'localhost'; //Mysql's Host
    $db['port'] = '3306'; //Mysql's port
    $db['user'] = "root"; //Mysql's user
    $db['pass'] = '13547890a'; //Mysql's password
    $db['db'] = "habbo"; //Mysql's database

Jan 7, 2016
Alezo, try using IIS but use the PHP version 5.3, I also had this issue as well but ended up switching to IIS and PHP 5.3 and turned to work also about the attacks, IIS also have some "attackable" problems as well, so I would recommend getting some sorta ddos protection.

Alezo

Dec 18, 2016
I managed to solve the problem, the solution was to remove the ";" of two extensions below:

extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
extension=php_mysqli.dll

Thank you all for your help. And nice to see the collaboration of members in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread