Problem loading the cms + Your thoughts on what emu to use.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Hi not sure if anyone is free to help fix this? when trying to add brain this happens iv tried everything possible but still not sure how to fix??

Also i want to start fresh and wondered what EMU u recormend i was using Arcturus but iv seen more people use plus any recommendations?
Post automatically merged:

Hi not sure if anyone is free to help fix this? when trying to add brain this happens iv tried everything possible but still not sure how to fix??

Also i want to start fresh and wondered what EMU u recormend i was using Arcturus but iv seen more people use plus any recommendations?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 18

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Completely blank page... no idea. I'd recommend Arcturus morning star unless you're able to heavily edit Plus.

Its only for a community of like 10 people so ideally aint looking to improve on it really just had some shit passed few days and some stuff fucked up so ideally looking to sort it out so its playable.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Either way, this isn't an emulator error, it's a cms error.

Hence why i need help with both of these errors i was trying to readd my brain cms but then this happend and im just thinking perhaps to re do everything go with PLUS EMU and a basic rev cms

H2O

Pro
Jan 21, 2018
As above, Morningstar is a good one to go for. Plus does work, but you would need to do a heck of a lot of work to get it to any sort of workable/usable standard tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread