[DELETED][Prj Foton Mini] Reality Edit CMS , Emulator & Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherlockHolmes

Feb 7, 2014
Incorrect integer value: 'hd-180-1.ch-210-66.lg-270-82.sh-290-91.hr-100' for column 'look' at row 1

Get that error...

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
i have the same error, i download what you said to download jerry, then it still didnt work.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I did, and it says the webpage is not availiable, I see the files in the skin folder, but therefore i cant even go to it, so basically I have to do everything from navicat.

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013
Big deal? It is pretty big because people can sign up and get access to certain features of the Emulator that they're not meant to. An EXPLOIT is a big deal. (But I also see why they're their is some places).
Its not even a problem lmao, people couldnt sign up with one name..

Threading

Aug 13, 2014
Wheres the credits for Austin and Matt for Astro emu?

Hi, its Ying. I don't have access to this devbest account.
'Wheres the credits for Austin and Matt for Astro emu?' ,
they can go fuck themselves, as astro emu is a reality edit, hence they dont deserve any credits ; likewise you can shut the fuck up and worry about yourself, kthx.

ryancrowder

Aug 8, 2014
Not really, just feel bad for a few people who are desperate to be staff on RP's but hey why not make your own. Besides I wasn't gunna use these files in future, so meh.
btw zodiak is a habboon developer and is reopening boonrp shortly. that is having habboons emu/wiped db and been coded into rp by lukas himself.

hey 1 question. the connector link broken so what connector it use?

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013

btw zodiak is a habboon developer and is reopening boonrp shortly. that is having habboons emu/wiped db and been coded into rp by lukas himself.

hey 1 question. the connector link broken so what connector it use?

Theres the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread