Introduction Presentation - Swayn

Swayn

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, and welcome to you on my very first topic within your so beautiful community.
I'm gonna do my presentation so you can get to know me a little better.
I want to apologize in advance, for spelling mistakes I may make (I'm French)

I - Personal Presentation
My name is Christopher. I live in Paris. I have been passionate about web development for 11 years now. I am 21 years old, and my IRL job is "Web Developer" for a large company located near the city of Paris. I am passionate about astronomy, reading, and creating new computerized projects. I love helping out when I get help, and I'm very involved in the web development community, and graphic design. I am recognized as "Developer" on THE French forum which is based on Habbos servers.

II : Professional presentation
I have been developing Habbo servers since the age of 10. I've had a lot of servers in my name, including a very famous server called "MyHabbo" for the french community. I mainly develop on PHP/PDO, and I start on CakePHP and its generics.

I hope to be well received in your community, and I hope to be able to help, and that I am also helped! Thanks for the reading!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hello, and welcome to you on my very first topic within your so beautiful community.
I'm gonna do my presentation so you can get to know me a little better.
I want to apologize in advance, for spelling mistakes I may make (I'm French)

I - Personal Presentation
My name is Christopher. I live in Paris. I have been passionate about web development for 11 years now. I am 21 years old, and my IRL job is "Web Developer" for a large company located near the city of Paris. I am passionate about astronomy, reading, and creating new computerized projects. I love helping out when I get help, and I'm very involved in the web development community, and graphic design. I am recognized as "Developer" on THE French forum which is based on Habbos servers.

II : Professional presentation
I have been developing Habbo servers since the age of 10. I've had a lot of servers in my name, including a very famous server called "MyHabbo" for the french community. I mainly develop on PHP/PDO, and I start on CakePHP and its generics.

I hope to be well received in your community, and I hope to be able to help, and that I am also helped! Thanks for the reading!
Welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread