• Depressants

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Hallucinogens

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
I personally research all drugs that i plan to take, for harm reduction, side affects if i take a high dose etc.
and I've only done a few like Weed, Ecstasy and LSD.
My best experience was with LSD, my mates and I took one blotter each which were 150mg, and the best part about it, was how it connects you to your inner self, it took about an hour to kick in for me and it started with seeing fractals then when we layed down in the grass, we watched the stars dance. It was beautiful to say the least, then when we went inside, we stared at a wall for a good hour, watching it melt away and breath. Its nothing like people think it is, there were no monsters chasing after you if you had a bad trip, because at the time i was very paranoid because i only just turned 17 on the 30th of may, and police were everywhere, passing us while we were laying on the grass and because im 17 im classed as an adult in Queenslands justice system, and my mates were still 16, so if we got caught i would of been put in the watch house. but other than that, it gave me a different perspective of life, spiritually and mentally. I would recommend LSD to anybody that is looking for a heavy drug that is safe for most people. but obviously before doing such a drug id recommend you be cautious about your mental state before doing it, because you will regret it if go into it with a bad mindset.

Tell the rest of the community about your experiences, I had watched people lose their mind on something as harmless as weed.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Experiences?
I can tell you some various different stories.
One of my ex-girlfriends have been taken drugs since the age of 8. She currently has borderline after taking too much MDMA. Myself I've lost 15 kg within 4 days after snorting way too much amphetamine. I was awake for like straight 9 days, and now I'm having a really hard time gaining weight because my metabolism has been fucked. Been smoking hashish since the age of 11, which has fucked up my life completely, since the hashish in most Europe is mixed up with so many chemicals. Don't do drugs kids, unless it's just atleast 7-80% pure cocaine. Also as you've written I always research whatever I'm about to take to see what the drug includes and usually what the side effects are. Cba to write anymore lel

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Nice try, mum!
You don't need to tell me, your profile picture screams meth abuse

Experiences?
I can tell you some various different stories.
One of my ex-girlfriends have been taken drugs since the age of 8. She currently has borderline after taking too much MDMA. Myself I've lost 15 kg within 4 days after snorting way too much amphetamine. I was awake for like straight 9 days, and now I'm having a really hard time gaining weight because my metabolism has been fucked. Been smoking hashish since the age of 11, which has fucked up my life completely, since the hashish in most Europe is mixed up with so many chemicals. Don't do drugs kids, unless it's just atleast 7-80% pure cocaine. Also as you've written I always research whatever I'm about to take to see what the drug includes and usually what the side effects are. Cba to write anymore lel
How was that comedown :lol:

Are you a cop???
Yes, I joined the soviet police in 88, saw my first youtube video in 2010 of moonman, ever since then he has been my profile picture on everything. You've been busted.

Users who are viewing this thread